Expired

PS4 chat Call of Duty AW - how to listen/talk to all players?

Found 14th Nov 2014
Wondering if anyone can help me find the setting that allows public chat between random players when playing COD:AW online?

At the minute - It seems when I'm in a party, the only people I can converse with are the people in my party of friends...

Thanks.
Community Updates
AskCall Of DutyPS4
8 Comments
If you're in a party chat with your friends why do you want to talk to randomers ?

only time i talk to the whole team is to berate the camping little feckers

HateCampers!
Original Poster
arcangel111

If you're in a party chat with your friends why do you want to talk to … If you're in a party chat with your friends why do you want to talk to randomers ?only time i talk to the whole team is to berate the camping little feckers HateCampers!

I'm a professional player. It's essential I have full comms with the entire squad.
whatever .. haha
It's COD - you don't have time to talk to anyone and ask where they are.. the maps are so small you're on top of one another constantly so you don't need to talk to anyone and it's not like people on COD play as a squad or anything

You need to get on BF4 .. such a better game for team play !
Original Poster
arcangel111

whatever .. haha It's COD - you don't have time to talk to anyone and ask … whatever .. haha It's COD - you don't have time to talk to anyone and ask where they are.. the maps are so small you're on top of one another constantly so you don't need to talk to anyone and it's not like people on COD play as a squad or anything You need to get on BF4 .. such a better game for team play !

Thanks, but you're avoiding the question.
to answer your question i don't know - unless i am in a party i mute everyone ..
Original Poster
arcangel111

to answer your question i don't know - unless i am in a party i mute … to answer your question i don't know - unless i am in a party i mute everyone ..

Thanks for your help!
glad to be of service
If you're in a ps4 party, you will need to change the chat priority to 'game' rather than party.
I only play online with people I know so I only ever use party chat through the ps4 rather than the game but I'm sure that's how you do it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants