PS4 compatible USB hub

Posted 28th Dec 2019
Hello, can someone recommend a switched USB hub that's compatible with a ps4 please?
I'll be looking to run a cabled controller, USB headset dongle, external HD and a steering wheel... Added bonus if it has charging pots for kids fire tablets.
Cheers
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
I think you need one that powered by mains. I got an Anker USB hub click, when connecting an external HDD via USB hub to my PS4 you get this message imgur.com/a/u…aNr
RiverDragon828/12/2019 15:21

I think you need one that powered by mains. I got an Anker USB hub click, …I think you need one that powered by mains. I got an Anker USB hub click, when connecting an external HDD via USB hub to my PS4 you get this message https://imgur.com/a/uFwCaNr

What’s with that 2nd link??? Upon clicking it, a warning for adult content appears?? Obviously I didn’t go any further with it, and cannot for the life of me understand the reason for it. Perhaps you can clear this up?
Diggsy28/12/2019 15:55

What’s with that 2nd link??? Upon clicking it, a warning for adult content …What’s with that 2nd link??? Upon clicking it, a warning for adult content appears?? Obviously I didn’t go any further with it, and cannot for the life of me understand the reason for it. Perhaps you can clear this up?

39522136-4irLD.jpg
RiverDragon828/12/2019 16:19

[Image]

Thanks! Weird that the image site thought that might contain adult content!!!
Thank you for your replies and the info... Do you think this will be suitable or wouldn't you recommend this one please?
amazon.co.uk/spl…-20
Go for it, buying from amazon = easy returns. This one is cheaper with the £5 discount amazon.co.uk/MEC…-18
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 28th Dec 2019
hotukdeals.com/dea…802 if you haven't bought so already.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 15th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions