PS4 console

Found 23rd Jun
Hi all where's the best place to buy brand new PS4 consoles and deals at decent prices ?

Cheers as always
Community Updates
AskGamingGames ConsolePS4
13 Comments
Amazon Prime day, takes place 16th of July.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 23rd Jun
RiverDragon81 h, 1 m ago

Amazon Prime day, takes place 16th of July.

They likely have good deals ?,,,
This was my bundle I got last year on Prime day click (additional £10 discount if you're with student prime). There were 5-6 of these offers posted throughout the day, only difference being the 2 games and colour of the 2nd controller click. The PS4 is a year older... you might even get a better deal this time around.
Get a free tenner with this aswell if you haven't already done it

hotukdeals.com/dea…841
RiverDragon82 h, 59 m ago

This was my bundle I got last year on Prime day click (additional £10 …This was my bundle I got last year on Prime day click (additional £10 discount if you're with student prime). There were 5-6 of these offers posted throughout the day, only difference being the 2 games and colour of the 2nd controller click. The PS4 is a year older... you might even get a better deal this time around.

Wow that's really good I need to b prime member??
I think it was that price for everyone, join the free 30 day trial if it isn't.
RiverDragon849 m ago

I think it was that price for everyone, join the free 30 day trial if it …I think it was that price for everyone, join the free 30 day trial if it isn't.

Ok thank you
If I remember correctly, Prime members get exclusive early access to all of the deals on Prime day (i.e 30 mins before non Primers). The price will be the same (unless amazon give an extra discount for student prime members).
RiverDragon811 h, 39 m ago

If I remember correctly, Prime members get exclusive early access to all …If I remember correctly, Prime members get exclusive early access to all of the deals on Prime day (i.e 30 mins before non Primers). The price will be the same (unless amazon give an extra discount for student prime members).

You're a star thank you !!
RiverDragon823rd Jun

This was my bundle I got last year on Prime day click (additional £10 …This was my bundle I got last year on Prime day click (additional £10 discount if you're with student prime). There were 5-6 of these offers posted throughout the day, only difference being the 2 games and colour of the 2nd controller click. The PS4 is a year older... you might even get a better deal this time around.

This year it's awful no decent ps4 deals there
steveo7311 m ago

This year it's awful no decent ps4 deals there

There's tomorrow as well. You can either stick or twist. They might bring out the heavy artillery tomorrow (who knows).
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 16th Jul
Cheers was looking at that too

Really appreciate your assistance though
What's best place to compare PS4 deals plze? Amazon was awful
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants