PS4 console

Found 3rd Aug
Quick question Ebay are doing 10% off orders today and thinking of buying a PS4 500gb console. Is £200 a good price just for the slim console ??
Community Updates
AskGamingGames Console
9 Comments
I don’t think £200 would be okay for just the console as in the past a lot of shops generally offer games and a few other bits
Do a search on Google and then click the shopping tab as that will give a lot of prices from different shops and you can see who's the cheapest
Cheers cheapest I've seen is £250
At present there's no great deals on the PS4 even with the 10% eBay discount, it's just dire mate. £200 I would expect 2 controllers or a game i.e God of War/Detroit:Become Human.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 3rd Aug
It's fine yeah
RiverDragon810 m ago

At present there's no great deals on the PS4 even with the 10% eBay …At present there's no great deals on the PS4 even with the 10% eBay discount, it's just dire mate. £200 I would expect 2 controllers or a game i.e God of War/Detroit:Become Human.

Thanks again Yh PS4 bundle deals at the moment are dreadful
If you're happy to pay what the going price is minus the 10% discount then go ahead.
RiverDragon833 m ago

If you're happy to pay what the going price is minus the 10% discount then …If you're happy to pay what the going price is minus the 10% discount then go ahead.

No I'll carry on looking
£215 for PS4 n gran turismo
Any good ??
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants