PS4 Console Price

Found 18th Nov 2017
Looking to get a good deal for a white PS4 what is the standard price to pay for one, I seen one in Shopto for £219 is that a bad deal?
I'm new to PlayStation so not sure of the normal prices!
Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

Around this time last year you could buy one for £149 so hoping for similar price next week... the price of ps4 pro was dropped by £50 already but ps4 slim is still £229 everywhere

Let's keep the fingers crossed!
I also hunting for one for myself.

Original Poster

mike28uk1 h, 55 m ago

Around this time last year you could buy one for £149 so hoping for …Around this time last year you could buy one for £149 so hoping for similar price next week... the price of ps4 pro was dropped by £50 already but ps4 slim is still £229 everywhere :/Let's keep the fingers crossed!I also hunting for one for myself.

So a PS4 slim for £219 is a good deal as that’s the one I’m looking at!

kevc211 h, 20 m ago

So a PS4 slim for £219 is a good deal as that’s the one I’m looking at!

Depends really. The PS4 has too capacity: standard 500gb and 1 TB. Also does this price include a game?

If you are looking for the cheapest: I also agree the console should not be more than £150 stand alone.

Original Poster

adamnsu42 m ago

Depends really. The PS4 has too capacity: standard 500gb and 1 TB. Also …Depends really. The PS4 has too capacity: standard 500gb and 1 TB. Also does this price include a game?If you are looking for the cheapest: I also agree the console should not be more than £150 stand alone.

Yes it included the new Star Wars battlefront game.
So £150 for the slim is about right if I’m looking for the console only?

mike28uk4 h, 13 m ago

Around this time last year you could buy one for £149 so hoping for …Around this time last year you could buy one for £149 so hoping for similar price next week... the price of ps4 pro was dropped by £50 already but ps4 slim is still £229 everywhere :/Let's keep the fingers crossed!I also hunting for one for myself.

150 was because they were clearing out stock of the original consoles, it wasnt the slim. Although the prices for that have also dropped now. You can pick them up on offers with a couple of games for around 200. I cant see anybody selling the console alone for 150 even on black friday, but I can see the equivalent with games as a bundle.

master105 h, 31 m ago

150 was because they were clearing out stock of the original consoles, it …150 was because they were clearing out stock of the original consoles, it wasnt the slim. Although the prices for that have also dropped now. You can pick them up on offers with a couple of games for around 200. I cant see anybody selling the console alone for 150 even on black friday, but I can see the equivalent with games as a bundle.

I see now. They wanted to get rid of the fat version last year. And yeah, even if they do now £200 for slim console with 3 maybe 4 decent games it would be fantastic.
Just fancy to play some ps exclusives and was hoping I can get some cheap slim console from cex but their price atm (£190) for second hand hardware is too close to brand new one with games bundle (~£229) especially when right now you can get ps4 pro 1tb with 5 games for £299!

Thanks for your comment, you've opened my eyes a little wider.
Edited by: "mike28uk" 19th Nov 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions