Found 24th Jan
can anyone point me in the direction of a worthy ps4 controller that's not official. It won't get used alot(only when mummy has the odd go on pacman or micro machines when it comes out), hence the reason I don't wish to pay 45 quid for a new official one.
Thanks guys n gals

7 Comments

I would recommend either getting a second hand one off ebay cheaper, or from cex or game pre owned. I bought one of gearbest that was fake and it was unusable and I couldn't get a refund. Also most cheap alternatives go not have a functioning touchpad, which is used quite a lot

Original Poster

Thank you for that reply.

i have had the cheap ones before and they really are not worth it. They normally don't last long even with little use. I remember on the ps3 they blocked all the fake controllers with one of the updates so if they did this on the ps4 if would be a waste of money.

john lewis had them for 40 which is a bit less then you were thinking. I would go for an official one though, ive had all sorts of problems with the fakes in the past

Original Poster

Thanks all. managed to get a v2 for 33 quid with free postage from eBay. fingers crossed. thanks again for all your replys. Appreciate it

Look on your local gumtree and get a second hand one, just buy some covers for the analog sticks as they will no doubt have been worn down.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    3. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    4. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22
    5. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33

See more discussions