Groups

PS4 controller on ebay under £20, real or Fake?

So i have been looking for new PS4 controller and found these

ebay.co.uk/itm…127

ebay.co.uk/itm…127?hash=item4655fb5407:g:S48AAOSw8w1X7Lw7

This seems fake to me, would appreciate anyone input?

8 Comments

1st link is listed as generic rather than Sony. So strongly suggests it's fake. The second one is from a seller with no feedback, and is from Germany so potential fake but more likely to be real

its too cheap. its a scam

But a lot of people will be listing controllers on eBay now I guess as a lot of bundles are being sold for very cheap. So change your settings to newly listed and keep tryjng

Original Poster

ItsFrazer

But a lot of people will be listing controllers on eBay now I guess as a … But a lot of people will be listing controllers on eBay now I guess as a lot of bundles are being sold for very cheap. So change your settings to newly listed and keep tryjng

Thats exactly what i was thinking and how i was searching, and these popped up, there seems to be quite a few but all have low feedback, and all the feedback if from accounts with no feedback.

Obviously a fake at that price.

Not worth the hassle

Almeida

Thats exactly what i was thinking and how i was searching, and these … Thats exactly what i was thinking and how i was searching, and these popped up, there seems to be quite a few but all have low feedback, and all the feedback if from accounts with no feedback.

I wouldn't buy unless they are only selling one. Than you might be able to assume that it is someone genuinely selling their spare rather than trying to turn a profit because no one will be making a profit at that price in reality...

Item description sounds genuine but may just be a bit of copy and paste work.

If this was a genuine controller, the seller would surely be losing money selling at this price.

Second link isn't listed anymore.

If it looks too good to be true, just walk away.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions