PS4 DEAL YEAR MEMBERSHIP

Posted 26th May
Hi my son is new to the ps4,, got him a 12 month membership through a deal on here,, only thing is I don't know were to enter the 12 didgit code?,,, can only see on ps4 they accept a 10 didgit one,, any1 help please,,, tia
Andrew
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
On the PS Store I’m sure there should be an option that says redeem codes or on settings
Go into ps store, on the left side at the bottom it says redeem codes
Guys they have gave me a 12 didgit 1 were as the ps takes a 10 didgit code aaaaargh
On his playstation go to the the psn store, normally on the left when you’re on the home screen. Once on the psn store there will be a menu on the left, scroll to the bottom to where it says redeem codes and enter 12 digit code on there
AndrewFleming26/05/2020 18:20

Guys they have gave me a 12 didgit 1 were as the ps takes a 10 didgit code …Guys they have gave me a 12 didgit 1 were as the ps takes a 10 didgit code aaaaargh

It takes twelve or ten digits, it will recognise it still
Thanks guys,,,, quick question,,, what even is the benefits of having it?,,
AndrewFleming26/05/2020 18:46

Thanks guys,,,, quick question,,, what even is the benefits of having …Thanks guys,,,, quick question,,, what even is the benefits of having it?,,

Was it a 12 month PS Plus subscription or a 12 month Playstaion Now subscription that you bought?
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 26th May
AndrewFleming26/05/2020 18:46

Thanks guys,,,, quick question,,, what even is the benefits of having …Thanks guys,,,, quick question,,, what even is the benefits of having it?,,

If it’s ps plus he can play games online with his friends (most require it for this), cloud saves and also includes two or more games a month which Sony decide and are announced the Last Wednesday of the month. Some sales give ps plus members a better discount too
Yeah plus
AndrewFleming26/05/2020 19:27

Yeah plus

He'll be able to play online and download the monthly free games. Call of Duty WWII is available to download now if hes into fps games
Post a comment
@
    Text