Found 5th Oct 2016
I missed out on these deals last week as I didn't have the money, I do now and I'm looking to purchase tomorrow. Is it still worth looking? I'm gonna hit all the shops tomorrow but want to know if I'm wasting my time or I should prioritise some places?

1. Ask
  2. PS4
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. PS4
11 Comments

at £180, you're wasting your time

I think you are wasting your time.

Your best bet: hit up gumtree. Perhaps someone who grabbed multiple is looking to sell. Offer them £180 and see how your luck goes.

i see that tesco directs stock is back but their prices are at 299 inc fifa 17

wonder if i can hagle

you can buy ps4 new slimline and fifa for 249

johnandrewrussell

you can buy ps4 new slimline and fifa for 249

​239 in sainsbury

mahboobali

i see that tesco directs stock is back but their prices are at 299 inc … i see that tesco directs stock is back but their prices are at 299 inc fifa 17 wonder if i can hagle

I wouldn't bother. I had stock alerts set up at Tesco for both consoles and they have sent me emails saying they won't get any more stock so they were cancelling the alerts. I missed out too. Ordered one from Very, was very happy and then they cancelled it without telling me!

Probably won't be a decent retail deal until Black Friday. Could get a decent deal on gumtree or shpock though, picked up a boxed ps4 with no man's sky, cod bo3 & destiny for £150 on shpock, ask to see it working though as a lot of dishonest bods about flogging banned consoles and such.

Whats your location buddy?

Original Poster

ThugBasher

Whats your location buddy?

​Lancashire, I travel a lot with work so anywhere around Lancashire and Greater Manchester is easy for me to get to.

try to wait till black friday if prices still high.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…54117
    3. Stock informer21
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247666

See more discussions