Expired

PS4 digital download ebay

Found 23rd Mar 2014
I was wondering if anyone has bought one of these deals on eBay where you buy a digital game for the ps4 but you receive a user to download the game from not a digital code. Just wondering if it is legit and how it all works. Thanks.
Community Updates
AskPS4
9 Comments
Never heard of them. Got a link?
Hmm i would be very cautious with this.
It is called gamesharing, As far as I'm aware its only two digital downloads per user so if you download it the eBayer can let someone else download it as well, If you reformat exchange your PS4 for a newone you will not have the game and will need to sign back up to download the game again which you possibly won't be able to due to the eBayer changing password after downloading. Also I think the eBayer can reset his downloads or something online Sony entertainment website and make your game void somehow I think not really sure on this but I would rather pay for a full copy or wait or purchase a copy on PSN with a real life trusted friend and split the costs
Stay away from this with a ten foot barge pole not only is it against eBay policy for the listing u will not be covered under buyer protection if something goes wrong plus like mr man said the buyer will have full control still over the downloads and can change his linked ps4 s at anytime through the SEN settings
Sounds like a good con sell access to a game,wait till the paypal refund times out then delete the user and resell the game again.
what if i buy the game then change the password??? the account will remain mine??? don't u think??
socall

what if i buy the game then change the password??? the account will … what if i buy the game then change the password??? the account will remain mine??? don't u think??

No
don't do it suspended op!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants