PS4 Dualshock Controller help

7 replies
Found 25th Dec 2014
I've bought a PS4 controller separately online from GAME. On opening it from new, it has several scuffs over the controller, and the 'share' lettering is partially worn away. Is there anyway I can get a replacement because you'd expect it to be in brand new condition!

7 Comments

email them and see what they say, are you sure it was a new one you bought to start with ?

or take it back to.local store with receipt

Banned

Take it back as it's not as described. Did you buy it new or pre-owned? If you bought a new one, they could have sent you a pre-owned one by mistake?

Original Poster

joelad2014

Take it back as it's not as described. Did you buy it new or pre-owned? … Take it back as it's not as described. Did you buy it new or pre-owned? If you bought a new one, they could have sent you a pre-owned one by mistake?

Yes, definitely new. I bought it online - can I still take it in store?

Banned

Liastro_3109

Yes, definitely new. I bought it online - can I still take it in store?

Yes of course, anything you buy online can be returned to your local GAME store. Make sure you bring the invoice that came with it and make sure you also take the debit card with you that you used to pay for it for them to process your refund.

Original Poster

joelad2014

Yes of course, anything you buy online can be returned to your local GAME … Yes of course, anything you buy online can be returned to your local GAME store. Make sure you bring the invoice that came with it and make sure you also take the debit card with you that you used to pay for it for them to process your refund.

Thanks. Would they change it for a new controller?

Banned

Liastro_3109

Thanks. Would they change it for a new controller?

Yes, they have too, but then again, they have no evidence that it's the same controller that was sent out to you. They will do it as a good will gesture as sometimes mistakes do happen. It will be fine, just take it back with the invoice and debit card tomorrow, they'll either replace it or refund you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983227
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247552
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183

See more discussions