PS4 eBay listing

Posted 3rd May
Ok so over the last few weeks I’ve been looking to buy a PS4 and this morning I came across a weird listing and was wondering if anyone has dealt with something like this

rover.ebay.com/rov…949

The price is REALLY too good to be true but I don’t get how it would work, if anyone does know anything please let me know

I did buy it and paid using PayPal also the seller is responding to my message

Thank you in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
Weren’t they giving that pack away with a mobile phone contract a while ago? Maybe they’ve had it lying around and want some cash?
iang00703/05/2020 12:49

Weren’t they giving that pack away with a mobile phone contract a while a …Weren’t they giving that pack away with a mobile phone contract a while ago? Maybe they’ve had it lying around and want some cash?

Ah I wasn’t aware of that that could be the case I’ll just have to wait and see
Thanks
They’ve got 0 feedback? I’d of been reluctant to be honest, plus I’d like to of seen actual photos and not pictures of google ..
Edited by: "Pipey84" 3rd May
Pipey8403/05/2020 12:52

They’ve got 0 feedback? I’d of been reluctant to be honest, plus I’d like t …They’ve got 0 feedback? I’d of been reluctant to be honest, plus I’d like to of seen actual photos and not pictures of google ..

Yeah they also said they will be shipping straight from a warehouse and will provide a tracking number
Jimathon03/05/2020 12:53

Yeah they also said they will be shipping straight from a warehouse and …Yeah they also said they will be shipping straight from a warehouse and will provide a tracking number

Okay, I’m sure it will be fine then if they are responding to you... plus you’ve paid through PayPal so your covered if something was to go wrong
They also have a new switch lite on for £150.
Jimathon03/05/2020 12:53

Yeah they also said they will be shipping straight from a warehouse and …Yeah they also said they will be shipping straight from a warehouse and will provide a tracking number

Well I’m sure you have heard this previously but I don’t wanna make you upset...... some people receive empty boxes or with brick inside

Make a video while you open it now!!
I hadn’t heard of that thanks so much for letting me know I will definitely make a video
Jimathon03/05/2020 19:19

I hadn’t heard of that thanks so much for letting me know I will d …I hadn’t heard of that thanks so much for letting me know I will definitely make a video

@Misslovely
Jimathon03/05/2020 19:19

I hadn’t heard of that thanks so much for letting me know I will d …I hadn’t heard of that thanks so much for letting me know I will definitely make a video

Yep, I’d rather give you advice as he has 0 feedback and someone here has mentioned it’s pictures from google so he definitely doesn’t have the product
Oh good lord. His registered as a business seller, called his profile electronicgoods

Anyway if it is a new account PayPal holds the payment these days as I created a account for my son. You will be fine getting refund if it’s fraud
Misslovely03/05/2020 19:24

Oh good lord. His registered as a business seller, called his profile …Oh good lord. His registered as a business seller, called his profile electronicgoods Anyway if it is a new account PayPal holds the payment these days as I created a account for my son. You will be fine getting refund if it’s fraud

Ok that’s good to know hopefully recording the opening will help me out if it is a scam
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions