Expired

PS4 eject issue after software update - coincidence?

5 replies
Found 23rd Jul 2014
Hi, I updated to the latest version of software on my PS4 last night and after installing and playing BF4 for a couple of hours shut down my PS4. A couple of minutes later I returned to the lounge and found the PS4 had turned itself on and the disc was hanging out whilst it went through a cycle of ejects. I removed the disc and shut it down again to find every minute or so the PS4 beeped three times. At that point I unplugged from the mains and hunted out my Tesco proof of purchase.

Coincidence, or faulty software update?

1. Ask
  2. PS4
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. PS4
5 Comments

You'll have to wait and see if other people are reportig the issue too. If there's been no prior issues it nay be the update, but you never know.

gremlins

Original Poster

I've read of other issues associated with earlier updates, just watch this space.

Nothing my end just when uploading a clip to Facebook it errors but still actually uploads.

Original Poster

Well folks, new console arriving click and collect on Friday. Tesco Direct tried to get me to ring Sony but after spending half an hour with no answer I took it to the click and collect desk and they ordered me a new one saying they will ring Sony for me.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769323
    2. Xbox Code Giveaway - fastest finger first22
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1113
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313891

See more discussions