PS4 external USB drive problem

Posted 23rd Jul
I have a 4tb external usb for my PS4 and have in the past installed various games from PS Plus, and there is at least one on there now, i`m guessing I have well over 3tbs of space left but when I try to download and of this months games it just tells me there isnt enough free space, has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it. TIA.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Is PS Plus trying to install downloads on your internal drive which is perhaps full?
TheBiker23/07/2020 17:12

Is PS Plus trying to install downloads on your internal drive which is …Is PS Plus trying to install downloads on your internal drive which is perhaps full?

The internal one is full, im moving some of the games from it to the external one, do you think this will work?
Under settings - go to storage (I think) or similar then check where items are set to be installed as default
Beetplek23/07/2020 17:15

The internal one is full, im moving some of the games from it to the …The internal one is full, im moving some of the games from it to the external one, do you think this will work?

Yes.
Turn off everything fully unplug your external usb blow out any dust from the connection on the cable and ps4 , plug it back in and it should work i have to do this with my one from time to time, if it dont work the external drive could be playing up
Post a comment
@
    Text