PS4 free monthly games license expired

Posted 20th Sep
Hey, Ive downloaded a few of the PS plus free monthly games on various user accounts I have on my PS4 over the last couple of years. The licenses have expired on them and they are now locked with the padlock icon

My current user account has PS plus but it isnt the one i used to download any of the locked games. Is there a way to play them with my current account?
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
You'll have to account share with all those accounts if you want to play on your current one.
Everything is tied to the account that purchased said game.
moshixmoshi20/09/2019 15:51

You'll have to account share with all those accounts if you want to play …You'll have to account share with all those accounts if you want to play on your current one.Everything is tied to the account that purchased said game.

is that something i can do on my own ps4?
If the other accounts don't have PS+ it's irrelevant if you share.
Byno20/09/2019 16:17

If the other accounts don't have PS+ it's irrelevant if you share.

so the only way to unlock those games on my own ps4 would be to get a new ps plus subsciption on the user account i used to download the games with?
Edited by: "Eez1" 20th Sep
Eez120/09/2019 16:21

so the only way to unlock those games on my own ps4 would be to get a new …so the only way to unlock those games on my own ps4 would be to get a new ps plus subsciption on the user account i used to download the games with?

Pretty much yep. The account with PS+ unlocked the games, any account with PS+ can't grab them retroactively.
Edited by: "Byno" 20th Sep
Byno20/09/2019 16:24

Pretty much yep. The account with PS+ unlocked the games, any account with …Pretty much yep. The account with PS+ unlocked the games, any account with PS+ can't grab them retroactively.

that sucks man

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants