ps4 game save data on 2 consoles

Hi we have a ps4 in the living room and 1 in my son's room. Is there a way to set them up to save the game save data to each system so he can continue his game from where it was last saved on either ps4. Thank

7 Comments

If he had PS Plus, he could save to the cloud. That way he would be able to use the save on either console. Not sure if it needs to be the same account though.
Think that is the only way though.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Original Poster

CaptCShadow

If he had PS Plus, he could save to the cloud. That way he would be able … If he had PS Plus, he could save to the cloud. That way he would be able to use the save on either console. Not sure if it needs to be the same account though.Think that is the only way though.Correct me if I'm wrong.

He has the same account on both consoles. Think you could be right about the cloud I will give it a go. Thanks.

bo84gle

He has the same account on both consoles. Think you could be right about … He has the same account on both consoles. Think you could be right about the cloud I will give it a go. Thanks.

​It is definitely the easiest method if he has PS Plus. If he doesn't, he may be able to transfer with a USB stick, but I don't know if that's possible. Will need to have a look at mine.

Original Poster

Yes he has PS plus.

Just had a look on mine.

He needs to go to:

Settings

Application Saved Data Management

Saved Data in System Storage

Upload to Online Storage

I am not connected to my internet just now, but it should be easy from there.
Once uploaded to Online Storage, hopefully it should be easy to then retrieve the saved data on the other PS4 by going into

Saved Data in Online Storage

It is also possible to do with a USB stick.

Original Poster

CaptCShadow

Just had a look on mine.He needs to go to:SettingsApplication Saved Data … Just had a look on mine.He needs to go to:SettingsApplication Saved Data ManagementSaved Data in System StorageUpload to Online StorageI am not connected to my internet just now, but it should be easy from there.Once uploaded to Online Storage, hopefully it should be easy to then retrieve the saved data on the other PS4 by going intoSaved Data in Online StorageIt is also possible to do with a USB stick.

Thank very much you have been a great help .

bo84gle

Thank very much you have been a great help .

​Glad I could help.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
    3. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22
    4. Win a VIP West End break with VisitLondon33

See more discussions