Ps4 games

Found 10th Feb
hi I only had a ps4 for few weeks now my games I have are uncharted 1 2 3 and 4
.grand turismo. horizon zero dawn. the last of us.

can any one recommend good games ?so far I love the games I have
Community Updates
Ask
20 Comments
What do you like?
What are you after?
What’s your budget?

With this info I can make some good recommendations.
SerpentSuicide10th Feb

What do you like?What are you after? What’s your budget?With this info I c …What do you like?What are you after? What’s your budget?With this info I can make some good recommendations.

Action games rpg i loved uncharted and zero dawn, i guess action games
Splice6 m ago

Action games rpg i loved uncharted and zero dawn, i guess action games

Where do I begin lol

Elder Scrolls Skyrim
Fallout 4
Nier Automata
Monster hunter
Darks Souls 3
Bloodborne
The Last Of Us
Rise Of The Tomb Raider
Resident Evil 7

I think The Last Of Us you will like a lot.
SerpentSuicide5 m ago

Where do I begin lolElder Scrolls SkyrimFallout 4 Nier AutomataMonster …Where do I begin lolElder Scrolls SkyrimFallout 4 Nier AutomataMonster hunterDarks Souls 3BloodborneThe Last Of UsRise Of The Tomb RaiderResident Evil 7I think The Last Of Us you will like a lot.

thanks gonna try a few
If you like LOU and Uncharted then you will like Rise of the Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 10th Feb
Almost most forgot the shadow of Mordor games if you like fantasy. Just finished the first one which was good and had some unique features.
Rise of the tomb raider is brilliant.
Bloodborne, quite tricky but that's part of the charm.
Monster hunter world!
Witcher 3 is a must play best game on ps4 imo
INDUSTRYHATER3 h, 43 m ago

Rise of the tomb raider is brilliant.

I have that on Xbox great game
RedDragonX3 h, 29 m ago

Bloodborne, quite tricky but that's part of the charm.

Got that game ordered looks interesting
SerpentSuicide5 h, 30 m ago

Almost most forgot the shadow of Mordor games if you like fantasy. Just …Almost most forgot the shadow of Mordor games if you like fantasy. Just finished the first one which was good and had some unique features.

Looks good might check it out thanks for heads up
I heard good things about the order 1886
Splice15 m ago

I heard good things about the order 1886

It’s good but it’s more like a movie. It can be completed in about 5 hours and you can pick it up cheap.
SerpentSuicide6 m ago

It’s good but it’s more like a movie. It can be completed in about 5 hours …It’s good but it’s more like a movie. It can be completed in about 5 hours and you can pick it up cheap.

Great another for the collection
SerpentSuicide12 h, 39 m ago

It’s good but it’s more like a movie. It can be completed in about 5 hours …It’s good but it’s more like a movie. It can be completed in about 5 hours and you can pick it up cheap.

Won it on eBay bid 7 quid lol
Splice1 h, 1 m ago

Won it on eBay bid 7 quid lol

Don’t go wrong at that price.
SerpentSuicide8 h, 59 m ago

Don’t go wrong at that price.

Sorry to hijack the post a little. You seem to have a lot of gamer knowledge. But did you ever play haven on ps2? I know it seems a long time ago. But I was looking for a game similar to it on ps4...
sazal12 m ago

Sorry to hijack the post a little. You seem to have a lot of …Sorry to hijack the post a little. You seem to have a lot of gamer knowledge. But did you ever play haven on ps2? I know it seems a long time ago. But I was looking for a game similar to it on ps4...

That game takes me back. Try Jak And Daxter: The Lost Precursor Legacy.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions