PS4 games rental - not boomerang

Posted 17th Apr
Do any other companies do PS4 game rental in uk, tried boomerang but they never have games in stock but are more than happy to charge you while you wait
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
You choose how many games are in your list and how many off said list they can send you, you also get points if a game you want isn't in stock.

There aren't many companies that do rentals and boomerang are the best.
Westwoodo17/04/2020 18:03

You choose how many games are in your list and how many off said list they …You choose how many games are in your list and how many off said list they can send you, you also get points if a game you want isn't in stock.There aren't many companies that do rentals and boomerang are the best.

Ok it's just every game I've wanted last two months never come back in n I refuse to pay £11pm fir nothing
steveo7317/04/2020 18:05

Ok it's just every game I've wanted last two months never come back in n I …Ok it's just every game I've wanted last two months never come back in n I refuse to pay £11pm fir nothing

A lot of people who use boomerang don't look after games or buy them whilst renting, boomerang also sell off their games once the game has been out for a couple of months which doesn't help the situation.

They also don't buy more copies of older games.
Westwoodo17/04/2020 18:10

A lot of people who use boomerang don't look after games or buy them …A lot of people who use boomerang don't look after games or buy them whilst renting, boomerang also sell off their games once the game has been out for a couple of months which doesn't help the situation.They also don't buy more copies of older games.

Yh tbh I find them pretty crap , Shame as years ago were really good
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions