PS4 help

Found 8th Dec 2017
I've just purchased a PS4 for my boys what games are ideal for ages 14,10,9?
Also I'm guessing PS4 have live (like Xbox live) that I need to buy? Any help please?
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
All of the Lego games are great fun and have local multiplayer and would be great for your 9 and 10 year old, possibly your 14 year old too, but he could be a little old for them, although I have played most of them myself

Rocket League is a fun game with both local and online multiplayer which mixes football with cars that have rockets strapped to them.

To play online games you need a Playstation Plus subscription. Like XBox this also gives access to free games each month. More info on prices and this month's games can be found here - store.playstation.com/en-…E/1
Edited by: "RossD89" 8th Dec 2017
Go to Metacritic, order by all PS4 releases and the highest scores first then go down the list using the PEGI rating as a suitability factor.

I'm guessing the 14 year old will want to play COD etc. as all his mates at school probably do the same.
cdkeys.com/pla…BwE

You will need this to play online
I think if you havent already, you will need an extra controller rather than buying a pass to play online, especially if you have more than one kid.

My advice on games:
- Gran Turismo
- Lego Marvel Super Heros
Original Poster
Great thank you all for info
Original Poster
So I need 1 more controller, PS4 live and games, I think Sony seen e coming just paid £300 for console!
Edited by: "spyro123" 8th Dec 2017
spyro12335 m ago

So I need 1 more controller, PS4 live and games, I think Sony seen e …So I need 1 more controller, PS4 live and games, I think Sony seen e coming just paid £300 for console!

Cheapest controller atm

shopto.net/vid…-v2

And the previous link I mentioned for a years ps 'plus' at the best price atm I think
Think Sony have a half price/ half size controller for smaller hands for about £20ish (so almost 2 for price of 1) and if you get a Years playstation network access (£35-£50ish) there seems to be a few free games to download every month as part of the membership, so possibly you won't need to buy games- also I saw lego world on psn for direct download for £15 if you have membership- shame bomermans not on PS4 as was my favourite multiplayer at that age- but heard rocket league is similarly good as rossd89 above said- also seems to be lots of offers mentioned here on hukd
Original Poster
Thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants