Ps4 horror game recomendation

Posted 6th Oct
Can recommend a ps4 horror game? Got resident evil, looking for something new to play.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

19 Comments
You played Outlast, really good and a few good jump scares in that , another favourite of mine was Until Dawn,
Get PSVR and then play Resident Evil again in virtual reality, its absolutely terrifying.
Or just give up on this dated genre....
If you haven't played the Amnesia games you can't call yourself a fan of the horror genre. The graphics are a bit primative but The Amnesia Collection is a must. The Dark Descent is one of the most chilling horror games I've ever played. It was a PS+ game a good while ago.

pushsquare.com/rev…ion

I wasn't a fan of Until Dawn personally as I'm not a fan of QTE type games like Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls. Not strictly a horror game, but Bloodborne certainly gets the ticker racing!
Edited by: "anlygi" 6th Oct
deleted1410297
The bench mark for horror games is Outlast 1 + whistleblower DLC. Luckily we got it free on Xbox.

From my experience nothing else is as eerie and raw as outlast.
anlygi06/10/2019 11:24

If you haven't played the Amnesia games you can't call yourself a fan of …If you haven't played the Amnesia games you can't call yourself a fan of the horror genre. The graphics are a bit primative but The Amnesia Collection is a must. The Dark Descent is one of the most chilling horror games I've ever played. It was a PS+ game a good while ago.http://www.pushsquare.com/reviews/ps4/amnesia_collectionI wasn't a fan of Until Dawn personally as I'm not a fan of QTE type games like Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls. Not strictly a horror game, but Bloodborne certainly gets the ticker racing!

Thanks, never heard of this, will check it out on my Xbox,
Evil within good games enjoyed them both
cmdr_elito06/10/2019 11:10

What absolute nonsense.
Dead Space 1 ?
Haircut_10006/10/2019 12:24

What absolute nonsense.

How dare you disagree with the big brain, Mr. Know it all.
Tlou?
Layers of Fear, Don't Knock Twice on PSVR was eerie as hell, Outlast, Alien Isolation is very atmospheric.
cmdr_elito06/10/2019 11:10

If someone enjoys something, who are you to say otherwise? Pretty small minded mentality.
Haircut_10006/10/2019 12:24

What absolute nonsense.

Horror games are for children. Haha. I haven’t been scared of a film or game since I was about 10.
cmdr_elito06/10/2019 21:44

Horror games are for children. Haha. I haven’t been scared of a film or g …Horror games are for children. Haha. I haven’t been scared of a film or game since I was about 10.

Well done
cmdr_elito06/10/2019 21:44

Horror games are for children. Haha. I haven’t been scared of a film or g …Horror games are for children. Haha. I haven’t been scared of a film or game since I was about 10.

It's a dated genre, then one for children... It's about tension and atmosphere, not necessarily fear. Away back to Fifa and Call of Duty.
anlygi07/10/2019 08:41

It's a dated genre, then one for children... It's about tension and …It's a dated genre, then one for children... It's about tension and atmosphere, not necessarily fear. Away back to Fifa and Call of Duty.

2 other lame games....
Thanks everyone, looks like I’m going on a spending spree!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants