PS4 Mic issues - HELP APPRECIATED.

Posted 21st Feb
Need some tech support after scouring forums etc.

Just started having issues with my mic in party chat today. Been using Beats plugged into the controller or my Samsung headphones (x2).

I can hear the chat but they can't hear me - the mic icon plays in the party but not the speaker icon as others have.

Was working fine earlier but stopped. I have tried everything from switching controllers to different headphones, and checking out all the settings ie party chat, in settings, audio output, as well as making sure it's plugged properly into controller.

Anybody had a similar issue or know what to do?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

2 Comments
Have you checked to make sure the headphones mic is working properly? Connect it to your phone, make a phone call.
Try pressing the mute/pause/play button on your headphones. Sounds like the mic is muted
Zero.Chill21/02/2020 21:21

Have you checked to make sure the headphones mic is working properly? …Have you checked to make sure the headphones mic is working properly? Connect it to your phone, make a phone call. Try pressing the mute/pause/play button on your headphones. Sounds like the mic is muted

Yeah all working. Gotta option to Mute Microphone which tells me it ain't muted. Any other suggestions?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants