Groups

PS4 needs a MotorStorm

Banned
    The dev team in charge of MotorStorm is a goner (the guys from Driveclub) so I guess MotorStorm will either never get a new game release again or Sony'll hire a different team to produce it. If the latter happens, it'll feel like Halo developed by 343 Industries - not as good the originals but still fun.

Ah yes.. I'm still waiting for The Getaway 3, Sony!!

15 Comments

The original on the PS3 was a hoot

I'm waiting for a new Medievil game.

Ive been saying this for a while. Wasnt even a fan of racing before i played the first and second motorstorm... brill games

Bring back Psygnosis/SCE Studio Liverpool studio...I need another wipeout!

its good that Crash Bandicoot is making a return, but I would love to see a return of..

Destruction Derby
    G-Police
    Legacy Of Kain
    House Of The Dead or Point Blank on VR...I would so buy that!

Anyway most of the good studio's are closed now maybe I just need to stop being a old fart an move on.

The first one was flawed BUT with a couple of changes it could be a very good ps4 game.

ThugBasher

Bring back Psygnosis/SCE Studio Liverpool studio...I need another … Bring back Psygnosis/SCE Studio Liverpool studio...I need another wipeout!...

[ mcvuk.com/new…587 ]

It also needs another Socom.My Ps4 never got used, so i sold it in the end.

Green up.
    Edited by: "OldEnglish" 30th Oct 2016

A remaster of 1-2-3 would be one of the best remaster collections available.

Always expected a motorstorm game to be a PS4 release game, shame as I enjoyed the games a lot more than driveclub.

A new destruction derby would be amazing but also so would a new wipeout

Needs BB2

ThugBasher

Bring back Psygnosis/SCE Studio Liverpool studio...I need another … Bring back Psygnosis/SCE Studio Liverpool studio...I need another wipeout!its good that Crash Bandicoot is making a return, but I would love to see a return of..Destruction DerbyG-PoliceLegacy Of KainHouse Of The Dead or Point Blank on VR...I would so buy that!Anyway most of the good studio's are closed now maybe I just need to stop being a old fart an move on.

Agree with most of those, great licences in need of a modern revamp.
    If you're looking for a new Wipeout game it's worth keeping an eye on Formula Fusion and Redout. Currently available on PC but should be making their way to consoles.

ThugBasher

Bring back Psygnosis/SCE Studio Liverpool studio...I need another … Bring back Psygnosis/SCE Studio Liverpool studio...I need another wipeout!its good that Crash Bandicoot is making a return, but I would love to see a return of..Destruction DerbyG-PoliceLegacy Of KainHouse Of The Dead or Point Blank on VR...I would so buy that!Anyway most of the good studio's are closed now maybe I just need to stop being a old fart an move on.

Disbanding Studio Liverpool is the most unforgivable thing that's ever happened in gaming.

I would like another Motorstorm too, but a new Wipeout, or better yet, VR Wipeout even more.

I am still waiting for

Alan Wake 2
    Prince of Persia PS4
    Time Crisis PS4
    Virtua Cop 3 on PS4/PC
    Codemasters Brian Lara Cricket 2017
    HALO 3 PC

List continues!

Need Rockstar to reboot Midnight Club or Smugglers Run.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions