PS4 playstation plus help

Found 17th Feb
have ps4 with 2 users(profiles) both my sons with no age restrictions

usually buy a playstation plus for a year and put it in son1 profile always works
bought one this year and put it in son2 account and now son one cant buy or get the free games

is there a reason for this or is it only the account you put the playstation plus into
Community Updates
AskGaming
12 Comments
You need a paying sub to PS+ to download free games + play online. #1 son now doesn't have the privilege to download free game or play online, he can only play them (I have the same set up on my PS4).
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 17th Feb
Original Poster
so can i swap the playstation plus from one son to the other its on the same ps4

i never noticed who was logged in when i entered the code for the playstation plus and its on the wrong account
Edited by: "madmax666" 17th Feb
#2 son has the sub for the year. Once that period is over then buy a new sub for #1 son.
Original Poster
RiverDragon810 m ago

You need a paying sub to PS+ to download free games + play online. #1 son …You need a paying sub to PS+ to download free games + play online. #1 son now doesn't have the privilege to download free game or play online, he can only play them (I have the same set up on my PS4).

have paid for a year but entered it on wrong user
Isn’t it down to if the account is a primary account, maybe number 2 son has only a sub account?
Original Poster
son2 only plays it lightly son1 uses it all the time
Make sure both accounts are set as the primary account. You'll need to keep buying the games on the account for Son2 but then both Sons will be able to play the games.
Original Poster
told him to download from son2 account but it has password and he wants to do it like he always does
madmax6668 m ago

son2 only plays it lightly son1 uses it all the time

In that case you should've bought the sub under #1 son for him to be able to play online. He can still play online + download the free games using #2 son account.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 17th Feb
You'll have to give Sony a call and see if they can transfer the membership.
You just need to change around which is the master ps4.
Original Poster
benrobertsno117th Feb

You just need to change around which is the master ps4.

both users are on the same ps4
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants