PS4 Pro

Found 25th Nov 2017
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has any idea of a better PS4 Pro deal coming for Cyber Monday?

Want to get one as my PS4 (launch day) is dead/dying so need to replace - also interested in grabbing VR so makes sense.

Currently tempted with the £320 deal @ GAME with GT Sport, CoD WW2, Destiny 2 and NOW TV however if it is expected a better deal - or a deal including VR - is around the corner... Might make sense to hold on.

Thoughts?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
If you have the credit/money, you could always get that deal then return it if you don't like it.

Just make sure if buying online and returning to retail not to use paypal.
I'd be very surprised to see anything better; the best bundles (those from Currys) have largely already been and gone. If you're happy with that bundle from GAME, I'd go ahead and buy it .

Either way, no-one here will know until Monday.
You might be able to get a Currys bundle in-store if you're very luck but I can't see those prices being beaten. I was well pleased with my deal and the quick delivery from them. That game deal you mention is pretty good too tho.
Don’t know about you guys, but I was expecting a bit more this BF. Apart from the Currys mistake, everything else has been mediocre. There were better deals in the months before (Tesco for example). Plus, no bundle with AC Origins. Maybe tomorrow will bring something more exciting hopefully.
nakis761 h, 41 m ago

Don’t know about you guys, but I was expecting a bit more this BF. Apart f …Don’t know about you guys, but I was expecting a bit more this BF. Apart from the Currys mistake, everything else has been mediocre. There were better deals in the months before (Tesco for example). Plus, no bundle with AC Origins. Maybe tomorrow will bring something more exciting hopefully.

These were the best Pro deals that I've seen which was why I finally jumped. With Barclays cashback to come my console worked out at £202 after selling the games. Sony were more interested in pushing those to counter the new eggbox launch I think
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants