PS4 Pro Black Friday Deals

Posted 26th Sep
What sort of prices can I expect and would be considered good value for PS4 Pro on Black Friday?

I haven't been tracking console prices for ages as I was completely happy with my PS4 but I want to fully upgrade to 4k by the time Last of Us 2 comes out in Feb so I'm doing some research now. I'm a bit baffled as I though £319 for console bundle with Fifa 2020 is a good deal but it's cold on here (probably due to people voting cold for Fifa, but still) and £279 for white one is hot although technically there're both same value after selling the game. So what can I expect on Black two-weeks-of-discounts Friday?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Hold on let me get my crystal ball out
8 Comments
Get a ps5 not a 4 maybe they will release the game with ps5 who knows
Edited by: "_Tris_" 26th Sep
_Whatever_26/09/2019 18:21

Here’s mine, it’s pretty ineffective. Which one do you have?

38551261-RHRKE.jpg
Vencurse26/09/2019 19:15

Here’s mine, it’s pretty ineffective. Which one do you have?[Image]

Oooo that looks powerful. I seem to have misplaced mine but it was big round and full of
deleted733638
_Tris_26/09/2019 18:21

Get a ps5 not a 4 maybe they will release the game with ps5 who knows

Pretty sure they will, just like the first
Vencurse26/09/2019 19:15

Here’s mine, it’s pretty ineffective. Which one do you have?[Image]

I have the Apple TM one.

I bought the ball, but the Crystal comes separate at a 4 digit figure.
If they follow last year I wouldn't expect anything lower than £279.

It kind of depends how sales are going now, how far away the PS5 is and how much it'll launch for and so on. But if sales are in line with their expectations right now and the PS5 is holiday 2020 I'd say £299.

I'd expect it to return to £349 until Easter when it will drop to £299 again, potentially permanently, certainly permanently by summer, and make way for a a holiday 2020 PS5 at £399.
plebbygiraffe26/09/2019 19:53

If they follow last year I wouldn't expect anything lower than £279.It …If they follow last year I wouldn't expect anything lower than £279.It kind of depends how sales are going now, how far away the PS5 is and how much it'll launch for and so on. But if sales are in line with their expectations right now and the PS5 is holiday 2020 I'd say £299.I'd expect it to return to £349 until Easter when it will drop to £299 again, potentially permanently, certainly permanently by summer, and make way for a a holiday 2020 PS5 at £399.

Thanks mate. For effort and actually answering my qhesjo question. Unlike those other aubergines... £279 I'd go for that with an good exclusive game. Just thinking what Death Stranding is going to do. There are definitely going to be some bundles... Won't there?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants