Groups

PS4 PRO deal?

has anyone found a better deal for PS4 PRO than £332.49 ? maybe some discount codes or good bundles ? amazon,tesco, john lewis are selling the console for this price but this was the price before black friday ...

5 Comments

its worth checking amazon warehouse periodically although you need to get lucky

PS Pro an PS VR have both been on every other day for the last couple of days

I picked up both

PS VR was 320 - 20% = 256
    ps pro was 315 - 20% = 252

Original Poster

t3hfunk3r

its worth checking amazon warehouse periodically although you need to get … its worth checking amazon warehouse periodically although you need to get luckyPS Pro an PS VR have both been on every other day for the last couple of daysI picked up bothPS VR was 320 - 20% = 256ps pro was 315 - 20% = 252

cool. ta. i'm not checking the warehouse as often as i should!

vir2k

cool. ta. i'm not checking the warehouse as often as i should!

its worth doing for sure, there have been some steals on there the last couple of days. Both PS products were "like new"; theres currently some great deals floating around. Its best to check before 8am and last thing at night after amazons IT jobs complete and update the stock value set.

t3hfunk3r

its worth checking amazon warehouse periodically although you need to get … its worth checking amazon warehouse periodically although you need to get luckyPS Pro an PS VR have both been on every other day for the last couple of daysI picked up bothPS VR was 320 - 20% = 256ps pro was 315 - 20% = 252

What's the 20%??

What time did you get ur ps4 pro? I guess it was from Amazon Warehouse?

Yes. Thursday and Friday. Can't remember which way around too lazy to check the now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv1228
      2. Music download79
      3. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1416

See more discussions