PS4 Pro - Does anyone put anything on Top of thier console?

Posted 7th Dec 2019
Does anyone put anything on top of thier PS4 Console?

Since the air ventilation is on the side,

Does or is anyone putting anything on top of it. I want to out my PS3 on top of it
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
I'm sure it can find somwhere else to put your PS3. Just leave your Pro with lots of room around it for air to circulate and heat to dissipate.
I have in the past used a ‘roll’ of pennies wrapped in electrical tape as 4 or 5 with one in the middle spacers to split consoles and give them a bit of space. Not sure I’d do that with the ones I use often though.
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 7th Dec 2019
I’ve something on mine o don’t see why not as there is no vents or holes at all on the top. On my normal PS4/Xbox etc with vents I always try to make sure anything on the top isn’t covering the vents.
If anyone has a reason why I shouldn’t let me know, I just assumed it makes no difference??
Can always buy a couple of bits of wood and saw and screw together and make a custom stand that fits your available space. Can paint to blend in if bothered about asthetics. Just a suggestion is kind of things I do all the timem
I sat a Xbox S on top of it .. no issues
JumpMan198007/12/2019 18:10

I sat a Xbox S on top of it .. no issues

On your PS4 Pro?

For how long?
noahsdad07/12/2019 17:04

Can always buy a couple of bits of wood and saw and screw together and …Can always buy a couple of bits of wood and saw and screw together and make a custom stand that fits your available space. Can paint to blend in if bothered about asthetics. Just a suggestion is kind of things I do all the timem

@MarioMan is a plumber now, not a carpenter, as well you know, @noahsdad.
I got my Xbox one s on top of an amplifier, these spacers sounds good, is there any cheap one's
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions