Ps4 pro games

Found 28th Dec 2017
any recommend games as I now own a 4k ps4
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Assassin creeds origins and horizon zero dawn
Been playing Yakuza 4 for weeks and week and love it tho its not optimised for the Pro
Fortnite is superfun with a team of friends.
Start with the oldest cheapest best games of 2015,then 16 etc

I just got one too and have 6 games for a total spend of £22.

Dishonoured 2
Killzone
Cod infinite warfare
Infamous second son
Assassins creed syndicate
Watchdogs

By the time I complete these, I'll be able to get another load of games for similar money
chocci1 m ago

Start with the oldest cheapest best games of 2015,then 16 etcI just got …Start with the oldest cheapest best games of 2015,then 16 etcI just got one too and have 6 games for a total spend of £22.Dishonoured 2Killzone Cod infinite warfareInfamous second sonAssassins creed syndicateWatchdogs By the time I complete these, I'll be able to get another load of games for similar money

Thought it was jst me that did that lol.
123batman3215 m ago

Thought it was jst me that did that lol.

Been doing it forever. Gaming costs me pennies as I sell them on too when completed lol

Have to laugh at the idiots who buy and stockpile the latest games on release date only to get around to playing them months later
Uncharted 4, last of us, ratchet and clank looked great.
Destiny 2 looks good as well.
it's not 4k
That's a big advantage of owning ps4 now great games are so cheap now
chocci15 h, 56 m ago

Start with the oldest cheapest best games of 2015,then 16 etcI just got …Start with the oldest cheapest best games of 2015,then 16 etcI just got one too and have 6 games for a total spend of £22.Dishonoured 2Killzone Cod infinite warfareInfamous second sonAssassins creed syndicateWatchdogs By the time I complete these, I'll be able to get another load of games for similar money

T
Snakeyes64610 m ago

it's not 4k

Yeah a lot of games are just upscaled I think older games etc
Horizon zero dawn supposed to be good
Splice9 m ago

Horizon zero dawn supposed to be good

its amazing on the normal ps4 but so much better on the pro... that would be the No1 purchase for the pro imo.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants