Groups
    EXPIRED

PS4 PRO or PS4 Slim which one and why?

considering a PS4 pro but so many good deals on the slim what would persuade you to go for the Pro over the Slim?

4 Comments

same as going from ps3 to ps4, it's just the newer, better more powerfull console. Not the same as xbox one to xbox one s, as they are practically the same machine.

Id go for the slim.

Don't listen to these remarks, they may not own a PRO but I do and I can assure you it is 100% better than the normal PS4. Less noise, OK it doesn't look as nice but the power is significant and if you have 4K and HDR..well then you will be in for a treat

Original Poster

H0P3Y1987

Don't listen to these remarks, they may not own a PRO but I do and I can … Don't listen to these remarks, they may not own a PRO but I do and I can assure you it is 100% better than the normal PS4. Less noise, OK it doesn't look as nice but the power is significant and if you have 4K and HDR..well then you will be in for a treat

​thanks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat76734
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1725
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?55

See more discussions