Xbox one x or ps4 pro??
Community Updates
Ask
21 Comments
Xbox one x
Ps4 pro
Nintendo 64
deleted800342
Depends if you want the world's most powerful console or you want one 'for da playas'
Xbox without a doubt, but it doesn’t have to be the One X as the S is just as good but I must admit I do like my Scorpio Edition
PS4 Pro for the better range of exclusives though it depends if you plan on going online with your mates. If so get what they have.
Much better variety of games on PS4, IMO.
Xbox being backwards compatible it has more games than the PS4. You will own your games forever like Steam. More powerful. Better controller. Better online servers. Great services like EA Access, Game Pass and Game Preview. Best place for third party games. Better free Games with Gold each month. Xbox Play Anywhere allows you to buy a game once and own it also for PC. Better user interface. Microsoft is a more consumer friendly company. Mixer streaming service. The ability to create clubs and a better community.

I own a PS4 Pro and enjoy it for its exclusives but it is none of the above.
Original Poster
Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army21st Nov 2017

Xbox being backwards compatible it has more games than the PS4. You will …Xbox being backwards compatible it has more games than the PS4. You will own your games forever like Steam. More powerful. Better controller. Better online servers. Great services like EA Access, Game Pass and Game Preview. Best place for third party games. Better free Games with Gold each month. Xbox Play Anywhere allows you to buy a game once and own it also for PC. Better user interface. Microsoft is a more consumer friendly company. Mixer streaming service. The ability to create clubs and a better community.I own a PS4 Pro and enjoy it for its exclusives but it is none of the above.

Thanks for guidelines, was really confused which one i should go for or should i get both !!

Xbox being backwards compatible it has more games than the PS4. You will …Xbox being backwards compatible it has more games than the PS4. You will own your games forever like Steam. More powerful. Better controller. Better online servers. Great services like EA Access, Game Pass and Game Preview. Best place for third party games. Better free Games with Gold each month. Xbox Play Anywhere allows you to buy a game once and own it also for PC. Better user interface. Microsoft is a more consumer friendly company. Mixer streaming service. The ability to create clubs and a better community.I own a PS4 Pro and enjoy it for its exclusives but it is none of the above.

That just read like a argument to buy a PC over the consoles.

Most of those reasons are subjective, particularly the UI, I think the Xbox one is awful
If you have friends that have a particular console and you want to play with them, go with that. If not check out the exclusives for each console such as Gears of War, Last of Us, Forza, God of War etc. Also try and see which controller you prefer, and away you go.
All the fanboys will say that their favourite is the best and that's that. It's very subjective, have a play on each, there really isn't much between them.
Original Poster
badger26091 h, 0 m ago

If you have friends that have a particular console and you want to play …If you have friends that have a particular console and you want to play with them, go with that. If not check out the exclusives for each console such as Gears of War, Last of Us, Forza, God of War etc. Also try and see which controller you prefer, and away you go. All the fanboys will say that their favourite is the best and that's that. It's very subjective, have a play on each, there really isn't much between them.

Thanks a lot for your kind suggestions!!
Get whatever friends have, if friends don't game then get whatever is cheapest (unless you must have the "best")

If you're bothered about the pro/cons (exclusives, backwards compatibility etc) then you'd have an idea of what you want anyway.
Original Poster
bynouk6 h, 2 m ago

Get whatever friends have, if friends don't game then get whatever is …Get whatever friends have, if friends don't game then get whatever is cheapest (unless you must have the "best") If you're bothered about the pro/cons (exclusives, backwards compatibility etc) then you'd have an idea of what you want anyway.

Thanks mate!!
I still cannot believe you have to pay for a XBOX live Gold membership just to use BBC IPlayer for example. Especially when apps like that are built into most devices already.
aturner1231 h, 44 m ago

I still cannot believe you have to pay for a XBOX live Gold membership …I still cannot believe you have to pay for a XBOX live Gold membership just to use BBC IPlayer for example. Especially when apps like that are built into most devices already.

Do you? I used Netflix without a gold sub, never tried iPlayer though.
Original Poster
aturner1238 h, 23 m ago

I still cannot believe you have to pay for a XBOX live Gold membership …I still cannot believe you have to pay for a XBOX live Gold membership just to use BBC IPlayer for example. Especially when apps like that are built into most devices already.

Whaatttt do you mean by that xbox gold membership fee whereby ps4 need subscription too!!
swana15022nd Nov

Whaatttt do you mean by that xbox gold membership fee whereby ps4 need …Whaatttt do you mean by that xbox gold membership fee whereby ps4 need subscription too!!

you dont need a subscription of ps plus to use the apps.
PC, if you already own a PC then get a ps4 for all of sony's greedy exclusives..
Original Poster
aturner12324th Nov

you dont need a subscription of ps plus to use the apps.

I meant for playing online i have to get the membership anyways!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions