Ps4 pro or Xbox one x

Found 21st Nov 2017
so it has come to this. I was going to bite the bullet and get a Xbox one x but then I started to read the reviews on how bad it is with the errors and am now holding back. a few on amazon say they wish they kept their pro. tbh is it worth spending over £150 just for a marginal improvement on graphics. I mean I still play nes and megadrive games lol.
anyone here has both and can give an honest opinion ?
Community Updates
Ask
18 Comments
Xbox being backwards compatible it has more games than the PS4. You will own your games forever like Steam. More powerful. Better controller. Better online servers. Great services like EA Access, Game Pass and Game Preview. Best place for third party games. Better free Games with Gold each month. Xbox Play Anywhere allows you to buy a game once and own it also for PC. Better user interface. Microsoft is a more consumer friendly company. Mixer streaming service. The ability to create clubs and a better community.

I own a PS4 Pro and enjoy it for its exclusives but it is none of the above.
I do prefer the controller on Xbox than PlayStation.
mazabits5 m ago

I do prefer the controller on Xbox than PlayStation.

PC gamers prefer the Xbox controller as well.
Your decision really ought to come down to two key things - if you plan to play multiplayer games, which system do your friends own, and which system's exclusives do you most enjoy?

I own both a PS4 (original model, but soon to be a Pro) and Xbox One (again, original model) - and my preference between the two is strongly towards the PS4; in large part, this is due to the large number of extremely high quality exclusive games on the system.

I'm assuming here that you don't yet own any iterations of either the PS4 or Xbox One.
In the game Sea of Thieves, the open world will be shared by Xbox and PC players. Nintendo Switch gamers can now play Rocket League with Xbox gamers. Microsoft is trying to unite the gaming community and offer the best online experience.
I have a 360 and ps3. Most of my friends have the ps4 with vr. I don't really like the Xbox one interface. Seems messy. I won't be using online mainly single player games!
Illusionary43 m ago

Your decision really ought to come down to two key things - if you plan to …Your decision really ought to come down to two key things - if you plan to play multiplayer games, which system do your friends own, and which system's exclusives do you most enjoy?I own both a PS4 (original model, but soon to be a Pro) and Xbox One (again, original model) - and my preference between the two is strongly towards the PS4; in large part, this is due to the large number of extremely high quality exclusive games on the system.I'm assuming here that you don't yet own any iterations of either the PS4 or Xbox One.

I bought a ps4 and Xbox 1 s from shpock 6 months ago. Got peed of with the ps4 kept crashing . the Xbox peed me off because I had to pay for gold just to play poker games and hawken.
While your experience with the PS4 crashing sounds unusual, are you sure that you really want either of the higher-end systems?
Absolutely no need for them but just want to get one.
The Xbox interface isn’t great at all, but I think the Xbox represents better value once you add in EA Access for £20 a year and Game Pass, although more expensive at £7.99 a month, gives you over 100 games to download and play.

I don’t like the PS4 controller, it makes my hands hurt after a while and my little finger in each hand goes numb. That’s just me though, others swear by it.

There are probably better exclusives on the PS4, but not good enough to send me back to playing it.

At the end of the day, if you don’t have either at the moment you’ll be pleased enough with whichever one you get. They’re both good consoles, I just prefer the Xbox
psvr looks pretty cool but if you have no interest then I'd say xbox unless you have friends already on ps
I have both, my X will be the multiplatform king and exclusives will be on pro
Cakeboy794 h, 14 m ago

The Xbox interface isn’t great at all, but I think the Xbox represents b …The Xbox interface isn’t great at all, but I think the Xbox represents better value once you add in EA Access for £20 a year and Game Pass, although more expensive at £7.99 a month, gives you over 100 games to download and play. I don’t like the PS4 controller, it makes my hands hurt after a while and my little finger in each hand goes numb. That’s just me though, others swear by it. There are probably better exclusives on the PS4, but not good enough to send me back to playing it. At the end of the day, if you don’t have either at the moment you’ll be pleased enough with whichever one you get. They’re both good consoles, I just prefer the Xbox

Yeah but you can use your xbox controller on PS4, or use third party.

mazabits9 h, 8 m ago

I bought a ps4 and Xbox 1 s from shpock 6 months ago. Got peed of with the …I bought a ps4 and Xbox 1 s from shpock 6 months ago. Got peed of with the ps4 kept crashing . the Xbox peed me off because I had to pay for gold just to play poker games and hawken.

I've had a pro for a year and never had a crash, only had about a couple of ingame errors.
Anyone else have probs though on the x
.Yoshi.21st Nov 2017

Xbox being backwards compatible it has more games than the PS4. You will …Xbox being backwards compatible it has more games than the PS4. You will own your games forever like Steam. More powerful. Better controller. Better online servers. Great services like EA Access, Game Pass and Game Preview. Best place for third party games. Better free Games with Gold each month. Xbox Play Anywhere allows you to buy a game once and own it also for PC. Better user interface. Microsoft is a more consumer friendly company. Mixer streaming service. The ability to create clubs and a better community.I own a PS4 Pro and enjoy it for its exclusives but it is none of the above.

Most of your points are opinion and based on emotion. Somebody else cpuld repeat half the points for ps4. No need to lie, you are an xbox fanboy in disguise.
master101 h, 21 m ago

Most of your points are opinion and based on emotion. Somebody else cpuld …Most of your points are opinion and based on emotion. Somebody else cpuld repeat half the points for ps4. No need to lie, you are an xbox fanboy in disguise.

I enjoy console gaming and have the Xbox One, PS4 Pro, Wii U and a few handhelds. I am planning to get the X and the Switch. All of those points I mentioned are facts that everyone knows anyway. If I had mentioned Xbox has better exclusives then you could accuse me of being a fanboy but I didn't. I enjoy exclusives on the PS4 and know when it comes down to which you prefer, that is an opinion and everyone is different.
Got a 4K TV or getting one soon? That'd be a deciding factor for me on whether to bother.
.Yoshi.21st Nov 2017

I enjoy console gaming and have the Xbox One, PS4 Pro, Wii U and a few …I enjoy console gaming and have the Xbox One, PS4 Pro, Wii U and a few handhelds. I am planning to get the X and the Switch. All of those points I mentioned are facts that everyone knows anyway. If I had mentioned Xbox has better exclusives then you could accuse me of being a fanboy but I didn't. I enjoy exclusives on the PS4 and know when it comes down to which you prefer, that is an opinion and everyone is different.

Better user interface - your opinion
Microsfot is more consumer friendly - your opinion
ability to create clubs and a better community - your opinion
Better online servers - your opinion
Better controller - your opinion
Best place for third party games - your opinion
Best free games each month - your opinion
Xbox play anywhere, does allow this but is digital - no resale value.

Not of those were 'facts' .

The only thing that is fact is that it is more powerful.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants