PS4 Remote Play Now Available FREE on IOS Devices (And soon Android)

Posted 7th Oct
I know this is a bit obvious and not technically a deal, but you can now play PS4 Remote play on all IOS (12.1 or later) for free on iPhones and iPads, with it soon coming to all Android devices too.

The best bit? The PS4 DualShock controllers will connect and work over Bluetooth too!

WHAT A WORLD WE LIVE IN.

I have literally been asking and hoping for this for years, almost buying a Vita but knowing without controller support it would be rubbish.

Download the app here:apps.apple.com/us/…460

I found a link on how to connect the PS4 DualShock remote to an iPhone or iPad:gamesradar.com/uk/…to/

Happy gaming!
Community Updates

Groups

4 Comments
Technically it has been on Android for years on Sony Xperia phones...

Sideloading was also possible but the ports weren't perfect, good to see some official support now!
jamie1507/10/2019 18:46

Technically it has been on Android for years on Sony Xperia …Technically it has been on Android for years on Sony Xperia phones...Sideloading was also possible but the ports weren't perfect, good to see some official support now!

Yes I almost bought a Sony phone purely for this! I tried porting it but without the DualShock support it was unplayable. The future is here!
reality_check07/10/2019 18:48

Yes I almost bought a Sony phone purely for this! I tried porting it but …Yes I almost bought a Sony phone purely for this! I tried porting it but without the DualShock support it was unplayable. The future is here!

I did buy a sony phone just for this, now I'm wondering what other brand phones to get or to stick with xperia next upgrade, gotta upgrade for pokemon go next time contract is due for renewal
Felicitous07/10/2019 18:54

I did buy a sony phone just for this, now I'm wondering what other brand …I did buy a sony phone just for this, now I'm wondering what other brand phones to get or to stick with xperia next upgrade, gotta upgrade for pokemon go next time contract is due for renewal

Switch. Sony phones are rubbish compared with the competition, only advantage is the 4K display.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants