Groups

ps4 sale price enquiry

hi I have a brand new sealed ps4 with a sealed copy of no man's sky and a sealed extra controller. looking to sell, where is the best place to sell for cash quickly but maximising the return. don't want to have to deal with postage. Facebook? gumtree? high street?. many thanks for any help. I'm in Chelmsford if that makes a difference

9 Comments

cex/game.

But you will get a better price selling to a mate/ facebook.

benjammin316

cex/game.But you will get a better price selling to a mate/ facebook.

Cex only sell second hand stuff so they'll treat it as a used ps4 game and controller and not give any extra for it being brand new so Ye selling to a mate/ Facebook probably best bet as there's no fees to pay

Original Poster

benjammin316

cex/game.But you will get a better price selling to a mate/ facebook.

​thanks. meant to say what should I ask for it?

Original Poster

howarth3

Cex only sell second hand stuff so they'll treat it as a used ps4 game … Cex only sell second hand stuff so they'll treat it as a used ps4 game and controller and not give any extra for it being brand new so Ye selling to a mate/ Facebook probably best bet as there's no fees to pay

​thanks. meant to say how much should I ask for it?

500GB or 1TB. That'll make a difference and secondly do you have a receipt you can give to the new owner.

If it's the 500GB one then you could start at £250 if you have a receipt and can prove how old it is, maybe £20 more for a 1TB one and go from there.

If it's new and sealed why don't you just return it to where you bought it from?

Original Poster

AndrewRoss

If it's new and sealed why don't you just return it to where you bought … If it's new and sealed why don't you just return it to where you bought it from?

​was a phone upgrade gift

Original Poster

Cakeboy79

500GB or 1TB. That'll make a difference and secondly do you have a … 500GB or 1TB. That'll make a difference and secondly do you have a receipt you can give to the new owner.If it's the 500GB one then you could start at £250 if you have a receipt and can prove how old it is, maybe £20 more for a 1TB one and go from there.

​500gb with receipt

mhance1

​was a phone upgrade gift

Never thought of that, pretty decent free gift. Private sales definitely, meet somewhere public for your safety. Brand new ps4 - cheapest £239, controller £40, game £40, that's over £300. For a quick sale I'd look for £250 but advertise for £270 as you have the receipt etc.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)56
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543734
      3. Apples new update47
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1629

See more discussions