Groups

ps4 slim 500gb

Hi. I purchased a ps4 slim at the end of October from Tesco direct for my sons birthday on 1st January. On starting up with any game the disk drive is very loud, could be vibration or fan but I've tried all the online tutorial ideas and still there. Once game is loaded it stops but this can be anything upto half an hour. As it's after 30 days, Tesco told me to revert to Sony and nothing to do with them. I've heard bad stories about Sony giving refurbished boxes back with issues, I haven't registered the box yet either. Are there any other options or advice anyone can give. TIA

4 Comments

To my knowledge, when you purchase something from a vendor, your contract is with them not the manufacturer. If your unit if faulty, Tesco need to sort it out (ie exchange for a new one) not you.

From purchase, you have 6 months with the retailer for them to do something about it. Don't get fobbed off by them.

Original Poster

oh really as I did discuss with them over the phone and they said as it's over 30days then it's with Sony now.

sweetibiza100

oh really as I did discuss with them over the phone and they said as it's … oh really as I did discuss with them over the phone and they said as it's over 30days then it's with Sony now.

Full of it I'm afraid.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?89
      2. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened79
      3. Biscuit addiction714
      4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1626

See more discussions