Groups
    EXPIRED

PS4 stickers help

I'm looking to buy a white ps4 cover sticker but I am unsure if it would be permanently stuck to the ps4 because of the heat that it produces and the sticker would kind of melt and I wont be able to get it off with out ruining the black plastic.
    if any one has a sticker can you help me and tell me if they are easy to remove afterwards

Many thanks!

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

11 Comments

Can't speak for the cheap ones but if you buy from a reputable seller they use a special residue that doesn't damage. I use one on mine and it's fine. And I had one on my iPad (hairdryer heat applied) for two years and it came off fine

Original Poster

chantelle310

Can't speak for the cheap ones but if you buy from a reputable seller … Can't speak for the cheap ones but if you buy from a reputable seller they use a special residue that doesn't damage. I use one on mine and it's fine. And I had one on my iPad (hairdryer heat applied) for two years and it came off fine

would you be able to link a good one? I want white

JWFROLICH

would you be able to link a good one? I want white

I have a white one on its way to me from slick wraps I'd be willing to sell as I already have a red one fitted to my console.. If you aren't interested I'd recommend

phonemaniac.co.uk/sol…asp

Original Poster

chantelle310

I have a white one on its way to me from slick wraps I'd be willing to … I have a white one on its way to me from slick wraps I'd be willing to sell as I already have a red one fitted to my console.. If you aren't interested I'd recommend http://phonemaniac.co.uk/solid-277-c.asp

thanks but after seeing them I'm tempted for a green one now

many thanks for your help!

Use white nail varnish. You can then remove it with polish remover.

Aiden1512

Use white nail varnish. You can then remove it with polish remover.

Have you ever used nail polish remover on plastic before? lol

For anyone that doesn't know acetone and plastic don't go well together.

Banned

Slickwraps have 40% off everything right now!

NOOOOOOOOO :'( don't ruin the gorgeous console!

Game have a new service where you can design a sticker/wrap for your console. You can upload pics and pretty much have whatever you want on there. They even come with 2 stickers for controllers.

Original Poster

INDUSTRYHATER

Link … Link > http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HubArticleView?hubId=299954&articleId=299955&catalogId=10201&langId=&storeId=10151&cm_sp=home-_-espotlast-_-gamecustommade

Thanks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wireless Earphones for Running67
      2. I want some backless loafers for men55
      3. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING23
      4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?1115

See more discussions