PS4 Street Fighter V - unlock all players

Posted 2nd Jan
I got this game on the PS4. I play this with friends and family offline versus.

Is there a way of getting all the players using a cheat code or DLC?

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
There's no cheat code to unlock players, that kind of thing went out of the window years ago in this age of DLC. You can unlock the various extra fighters by grinding through earning points through clearing the various single player modes with different characters and through online play. You can buy the three season passes at £7.99 each if you want the characters quicker, or it's probably better to buy the Champion Edition Upgrade Kit for £19.99 which gives you all the characters up to Season 4 and some cosmetic items as well, this would be your best bet if you just want to jump in with lots of characters to use.

store.playstation.com/en-…EUR
I play this add me if you fancy a game, username tomdavidrichards
Haircut_10002/01/2020 20:41

There's no cheat code to unlock players, that kind of thing went out of …There's no cheat code to unlock players, that kind of thing went out of the window years ago in this age of DLC. You can unlock the various extra fighters by grinding through earning points through clearing the various single player modes with different characters and through online play. You can buy the three season passes at £7.99 each if you want the characters quicker, or it's probably better to buy the Champion Edition Upgrade Kit for £19.99 which gives you all the characters up to Season 4 and some cosmetic items as well, this would be your best bet if you just want to jump in with lots of characters to use. https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0102-CUSA01222_00-SFVDEEARLYBNDEUR

Thanks, will look into this.
Already said pal, tomdavidrichards, playing in a min?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions