PS4 - That's You - who wants?

Found 19th Dec 2017
Free code here for That's You on PS4. Currently available for free I believe with PS+ so please only ask if you don't have an active subscription!

Comment below (just once) if interested, and I'll randomly pick a winner tomorrow evening.

As with snakeyes' giveaway (although his is infinitely better)...

To enter you need to have been a member for over 18 months (too many ppl join just for flamedeer!)

and must be an active member with at least 1 deal in the last year!
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments
Very kind BeerMeister I don’t think I’ve been quite 18 months yet, so count me out (and I’m no frequent poster). Think you’ve tempted me to go for a year’s PS plus
Edited by: "hgraham4" 19th Dec 2017
A nice offer BeerMeister, would rather have a bottle of beer
Hi can I be included please got my son a PS4 for Christmas and this would be great fun thanks and merry Christmas
Original Poster
confusedfashion1919th Dec

Hi can I be included please got my son a PS4 for Christmas and this would …Hi can I be included please got my son a PS4 for Christmas and this would be great fun thanks and merry Christmas

It's yours - I'm working this evening, but will send the code over tomorrow!
BeerMeister3 m ago

It's yours - I'm working this evening, but will send the code over …It's yours - I'm working this evening, but will send the code over tomorrow!

Thank you so much have a lovely Christmas
Edited by: "confusedfashion19" 20th Dec 2017
Original Poster
confusedfashion1920th Dec

Thank you so much have a lovely Christmas

Hey, had a busy morning and forgot to send - I'll get it over to you tomorrow! If you've not had it by lunchtime, feel free to remind me!
Oh, yes please Mr meister, count me i....

32869245-5mU4j.jpg
Original Poster
deeky5 m ago

Oh, yes please Mr meister, count me i....[Image]

Next time!
Hey I have a few of these that I don’t need, now to remember which games included the codes..
Edited by: "BigBlackGodzilla" 22nd Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions