Groups

Ps4 third party controller

Can anyone direct me to a decent third party controller for the ps4 please. I don't want to spend the earth as its usually just my daughter and I that game, with the other alf jumping in once in a blue moon...... And it's this once in a blue moon that I need an extra controller for.

7 Comments

Third party ones on Amazon are pretty poorly rated, you could try get a used one from FS section:
    hotukdeals.com/all…sed

you'd rather dish out the extra cash and get an official controller. buy cheap, buy twice.

Original Poster

Thanks guys for your replies. Can't really afford to outlay 40 quid on a controller I'd only use maybe half a dozen times in a year tho.

Burkos

Thanks guys for your replies. Can't really afford to outlay 40 quid on a … Thanks guys for your replies. Can't really afford to outlay 40 quid on a controller I'd only use maybe half a dozen times in a year tho.

Look on gumtree etc. Mite get one for 30 maybe. What games are u playing that you can use 3 controllers at a time out of interest?

Original Poster

Thanks I'll have a look

You can pick up cheap genuine ones on eBay for around £15, you just need to be careful.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      3. love affairs1548
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions