ps4 trade in offer

Found 24th Jun 2015
so i have a launch ps4 that i want to trade in for the batman console but im not sure what this means??
Terms and Conditions: Offer valid 23/06 to 29/06. Limited offer, while stocks last. You will get the Batman Arkham Knight PS4 console for Half Price when you trade-in an Xbox One or PS4 console, selected phone or tablet, and the trade-in value is deducted from the selling price of the Batman Arkham Knight PS4 console. *Selected phones and tablets are; iPad 4 WiFi 16GB (B grade or above), iPad Air WiFi 16GB (B grade or above), iPad Mini 2 WiFi 16GB (A grade), Sony XPERIA Z2 Tab 16GB (B grade or above), iPhone 5S 16GB (B grade or above), Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB (B grade or above). To trade-in; all consoles, phones and tablets must be in good working order and of satisfactory quality. Imported items are excluded from trade-ins. Cash trade-in value may vary. Trade-in offers are open to the public only and GAME reserves the right to refuse any offer to anyone believed to be representing a trade buyer. Trade-in and cash prices are subject to change. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Photo identification is required to trade in phones and tablets. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store managers decision is final. Offer can be removed at any time without prior notice. For full GAME Reward terms and conditions, see game.co.uk/reward

does it cancel out how much the ps4 is worth or add it? i have a few others things i want to trade in too but my ps4 doesnt have a box anymore because it got ruined.. i know this will probably make it worth les but i will still be able to get the offer?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskPS4
5 Comments
Just a quick look,I may be wrong? you want to trade in your ps4, to get another ps4 with Batman for half price? if so, would it not be easier to buy the game and considerably a hell of a lot less?
if I were you, I would sell the console here or ebay and spend the that money towards batman bundle. it's always a rip off mate.
sorry, I thought it was an original ps4 with Batman game lol. yeah bud you should get more if you sold it. sell it through eBay, gumtree and put the rest of the cash to it. think that would be a better deal.
Don't bother with it, I worked in Game, they make it out as if the special edition consoles are in scarce supply (which they are at launch day) but they will have it afterwards, usually the next week. Seriously, just sell your console on here/ebay/facebook and buy the console, you'll only end up forking over a small amount.
Batman console £350 ÷ 2 = £175

Selling console
£220 ish (no games)
£135 remaining

It's a chunk of 40 or so pounds you'd save selling the unit off first.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants