Posted 15th Nov 2021
£40 amazon voucher straight to linked account with classic or platinum credit card. New card holders only. Instant £40 credit into amazon account if you qualify otherwise up to 30 days to load.

3824791_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    deleted234448015/11/2021 14:38

NewDay run amazon’s credit cards.Abysmal company. They could offer £4000 in …NewDay run amazon’s credit cards.Abysmal company. They could offer £4000 instant voucher and i still wouldn’t take it.

you can close these accounts in the amazon new day app, Get the £40 and cancel via the app a month later.
    you dont have to deal with them at all, ive done it twice now
  2. Avatar
    Anonymous User
    Been on for a few weeks now, BF they normally increase it a little bit more.
  3. Avatar
    Anonymous User
    NewDay run amazon’s credit cards.

Abysmal company.

They could offer £4000 instant voucher and i still wouldn’t take it.
  4. Avatar
    Author

NewDay run amazon’s credit cards.Abysmal company. They could offer £4000 in …NewDay run amazon’s credit cards.Abysmal company. They could offer £4000 instant voucher and i still wouldn’t take it.

I see. I have just taken it and will cancel it after a month of no use. Still have the £40 credit
  5. Avatar
    Anonymous User
    Mark_Hickman15/11/2021 15:33

you can close these accounts in the amazon new day app, Get the £40 and …you can close these accounts in the amazon new day app, Get the £40 and cancel via the app a month later.you dont have to deal with them at all, ive done it twice now

Not worth the credit file hit and potential risk in my opinion for them to mess everything up. Their reviews are terrible and have been for years and many people report issues with doing what you suggest amongst other account issues.
  6. Avatar

How so?
  7. Avatar
    Amazon Platinum Mastercard account is closing and it's replacing it with Pulse Mastercard, a cashback rewards card, from 11 November 2022.
    You can earn up to £150 per year in cashback. Get 0.25% cashback every time you shop using your Pulse Mastercard
    I suppose 0.25% is better than nothing, but hopefully when Amazon introduce their new card it will pay more than Newday's Pulse card.