Posted 18th Dec 2021
The post was deleted...

So started this so we can see if any orders are succseful or not
Community Updates
Misc
New Comment

Groups

Top comments
why would anyone contact the chat to say about an error code ? just wait if it comes it comes if not you will get refunded worst thing you can do is message them. Surely everyone knows thats rule 1.
Edited by: "sunkissed" 18th Dec 2021
Testaverde18/12/2021 20:39

Perfectly entitled to complain about whatever poor service I like

Yes, and poor service this is not. This is the roll of a dice on us trying to get free stuff essentially. You win some you lose some in this game. It's not poor service for them to not honour it. To think that, like is said, it is ridiculous. A reason you can't really trust, trust pilot, when you have people like you leaving reviews for reasons like this.
DrAchula19/12/2021 10:21

I don’t think it’s fair to call them scummy. For some it would have been a …I don’t think it’s fair to call them scummy. For some it would have been a nice bonus to their Xmas shopping.

Trying to take advantage of a code that was obviously an error and then leave negative reviews trying to punish that companies rep... that's pretty scummy in my eyes.
Testaverde18/12/2021 20:22

Mines just been cancelled, I’ve given a 1 star review on trustpilot as w …Mines just been cancelled, I’ve given a 1 star review on trustpilot as well as emailed their customer service.

Why? That's ridiculous
375 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Just as well removed in my opinion, allow the ones with disney tag words to get orders in and stop short of the scalpers that follow
  2. Avatar
    Still getting through the checkout right now, it's wiser to go through PayPal, right?
  3. Avatar
    Author
    AzNDeals18/12/2021 10:32

Still getting through the checkout right now, it's wiser to go through …Still getting through the checkout right now, it's wiser to go through PayPal, right?

Yeah I did personally

Does anyone know where the voucher came from?
    Edited by: "you_gotta_be_kidding" 18th Dec 2021
  4. Avatar
    Now the awkward. Are these Xmas gifts in the bag or should I buy something else for when they cancel decision...
  5. Avatar
    Anyone had the code please?
  6. Avatar
    why has the post been deleted ?
    Edited by: "cooldude01" 18th Dec 2021
  7. Avatar
    Author
    Emmgee818/12/2021 10:38

I saw it on a Facebook group at 9am

So it's probaly already been used 10,000 times.... Odds of going through are slim...
  8. Avatar
    Jeff8818/12/2021 10:36

Anyone had the code please?

Think this is it…. VVXK-S5TS-IGWC-6YXQ
  9. Avatar
    Author
    cooldude0118/12/2021 10:39

why has the post been deleted ?

If the code was from a place that was not to be public then HUKD could be liable in some way.

Disney are very slow to stop the voucher though...
  10. Avatar
    you_gotta_be_kidding18/12/2021 10:39

So it's probaly already been used 10,000 times.... Odds of going through …So it's probaly already been used 10,000 times.... Odds of going through are slim...

There was 1.3k comments on the post by 0930 so I'd agree
  11. Avatar
    you_gotta_be_kidding18/12/2021 10:39

So it's probaly already been used 10,000 times.... Odds of going through …So it's probaly already been used 10,000 times.... Odds of going through are slim...

10.000 was by minute 1 lolllll
  12. Avatar
    My PayPal has updated from "authorisation pending" to "authorisation processing" now.
  13. Avatar
    Author
    I've had no email confirmations from disney, got screenshots of the orders and references though.
  14. Avatar
    I've had an order go though but it was a struggle, took quite a long time and ended up switching from phone to computer to get it to work. For me now, it looks to apply the voucher but it is not taking the £40 off as it did before and I cant check out. The site will be struggling to cope with the overload I imagine. Won't hold my breathe that it will arrive but got to be in it to win it as they say!

Edit: Just got another order to finally work @ 10:58.
    Edited by: "Rusty82" 18th Dec 2021
  15. Avatar
    I didn't know. Went to do it just now and just as well, website is down.
  16. Avatar
    What have i missed?
  17. Avatar
    Author
    stu199118/12/2021 10:51

What have i missed?

Disney £40 off voucher, only had to spend £41 for it to work.
  18. Avatar
    Just went through for me and email confirmation came through
    Edited by: "Slane85" 18th Dec 2021
  19. Avatar
    Author
    It's still working as of 10.57... Had to click apply on voucher 3 times though... This is my 3rd order and stopping there.
    Edited by: "you_gotta_be_kidding" 18th Dec 2021
  20. Avatar
    Mine says processing error after clicking checkout as guest. Tried a few times.
  21. Avatar
    Took about 15 mins but payment final went through

46438623-jHaLK.jpg
  22. Avatar
    My orders gone through, used paypal 🤞
  23. Avatar
    I've tried all morning and finally got to payment, clicked PayPal and went into PayPal but then get error and now my basket is empty:(
  24. Avatar
    they're not going to actually process these orders, right?
  25. Avatar
    I got 2 orders in this morning about half 8
  26. Avatar
    Someone's in trouble.
  27. Avatar
    It is still working, you just have to be prepared to wait about 10 minutes for every click you do
  28. Avatar
    Managed to get an order in thanks to whoever reposted it 20 mins ago!
  29. Avatar
    just had my 2nd order go through
  30. Avatar
    garymyliu18/12/2021 11:07

I've tried all morning and finally got to payment, clicked PayPal and went …I've tried all morning and finally got to payment, clicked PayPal and went into PayPal but then get error and now my basket is empty:(

Same here but then I had a confirmation email from PayPal. I'll believe it if and when it arrives. Not hopeful
  31. Avatar
    Just ordered and got immediate email confirmation. Paid for express delivery. Items cost £3.70 and delivery £5.95. Fingers crossed orders are not cancelled.
  32. Avatar
    Done it 3 times now and basket gets emptied after reaching payment screen so giving up
  33. Avatar
    Author
    garymyliu18/12/2021 11:25

Done it 3 times now and basket gets emptied after reaching payment screen …Done it 3 times now and basket gets emptied after reaching payment screen so giving up

That happened a few times to me, I refreshed the page and my basket was back
  34. Avatar
    Voucher doesn't work anymore
  35. Avatar
    We've removed one or more expired promotions from your order.

Code expired
  36. Avatar
    After 1000000 of orders they expired the code , now chasing the refund would take us till 2050 to get
  37. Avatar
    Looks like Disney has cracked it ..
    It says the Coupon Code already redeemed

Edited by: "cooldude01" 18th Dec 2021
  38. Avatar
    cooldude0118/12/2021 11:30

Looks like Disney has cracked it .. It says the Coupon Code already …Looks like Disney has cracked it .. It says the Coupon Code already redeemed:)

Yup, looks like they have finally fixed it. Now they will be working through all the cancellations... someone's getting some overtime today!
  39. Avatar
    When I look on my Disney account no order is showing,tried tracking via the confirmation email,but doesnt recognise the order number,also have screenshots.Paid via PayPal in case of issues,also paid for express delivery,fingers crossed everyone
Post a comment