PS5 and XBox Delayed ?

Posted 7th Feb
Just read that the new consoles could be delayed due to the Coronavirus, with Tencent leaking a true death rate of 1 in 6 will we ever get to play the new consoles?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

12 Comments
If true I can’t see delay being long. I’m still debating about getting it day one, depends if there’s a decent number of launch titles.
Foxconn said it should be resuming production shortly, and also said they expect to be able to meet all commitments. The only way they get screwed is if people in the plant get the virus. Which is likely why Foxconn has just said it is to start making masks and install temperature checks.

They also have plants outside of China if they need to produce elsewhere.

Growth of the virus is slowing, too.

Finally they won't be assembling the things for a while yet, production of parts will be starting soon, but these are usually all made by automation so don't need many staff. Once the assembly happens the virus should have passed if it follows similar viruses before it.
As long as Big Navi & Ampere are on time, it's all good
"Just read that the new consoles could be delayed due to the Coronavirus, with Tencent leaking a true death rate of 1 in 6 will we ever get to play the new consoles?"

As long as the 5 in 6 are OK, who cares about the others,... right?

(Sigh)
deleted1781207/02/2020 14:04

"Just read that the new consoles could be delayed due to the Coronavirus, …"Just read that the new consoles could be delayed due to the Coronavirus, with Tencent leaking a true death rate of 1 in 6 will we ever get to play the new consoles?"As long as the 5 in 6 are OK, who cares about the others,... right?(Sigh)

your right i think you are getting it now, its not bad odds and the world has away of sorting itself out, the planet good do with losing a billion at least...
deleted1781207/02/2020 14:04

"Just read that the new consoles could be delayed due to the Coronavirus, …"Just read that the new consoles could be delayed due to the Coronavirus, with Tencent leaking a true death rate of 1 in 6 will we ever get to play the new consoles?"As long as the 5 in 6 are OK, who cares about the others,... right?(Sigh)

Bargainhead07/02/2020 18:04

your right i think you are getting it now, its not bad odds and the world …your right i think you are getting it now, its not bad odds and the world has away of sorting itself out, the planet good do with losing a billion at least...

I understood your viewpoint the last time I saw you say something similar:

[ hotukdeals.com/com…145 ]

I still don't agree with it.
Edited by: "fanpages" 8th Feb
deleted1781207/02/2020 18:06

I understoodyour viewpoint the last time I saw you say something similar:[ …I understoodyour viewpoint the last time I saw you say something similar:[ https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/39813145 ]I still don't agree with it.

I remember last time that’s why I comment, when you said who cares about the 1 in 6, even though you were being sarcastic..
Bargainhead07/02/2020 18:21

I remember last time that’s why I comment, when you said who cares about t …I remember last time that’s why I comment, when you said who cares about the 1 in 6, even though you were being sarcastic..

Yes; I was being sarcastic.

"You're new here", etc.
Bargainhead07/02/2020 18:04

your right i think you are getting it now, its not bad odds and the world …your right i think you are getting it now, its not bad odds and the world has away of sorting itself out, the planet good do with losing a billion at least...

Just not you or anyone you care about right?
copperspock07/02/2020 19:39

Of course, but if it’s going to happen it will, there’s nothing you can do about it, you could leave your house tomorrow and be knocked over or in a car crash...
copperspock07/02/2020 19:39

Bargainhead07/02/2020 20:21

Of course, but if it’s going to happen it will, there’s nothing you can do …Of course, but if it’s going to happen it will, there’s nothing you can do about it, you could leave your house tomorrow and be knocked over or in a car crash...

If you share your address in a reply perhaps somebody will test that premise.
deleted1781207/02/2020 20:34

If you share your address in a reply perhaps somebody will test that …If you share your address in a reply perhaps somebody will test that premise.

Well that wouldn’t be accidental or natural selection would it..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants