Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

£5 E-GIFT CARD VIA EMAIL WHEN YOU SPEND £50 ONLINE - John Lewis Rewards - Account Specific

Posted 20th Nov 2021
You must activate this in the John Lewis Rewards section of your account before you qualify.

You must be logged into your account & must have joined John Lewis Rewards.

This may be account specific? Please confirm.

£5 E-GIFT CARD VIA EMAIL WHEN YOU SPEND £50 ONLINE

"Make sure you use your my John Lewis card when you spend £50 and we will send you a £5 e-gift card via email within 28 days.

"Spend by: 31 December 2021"

Terms and conditions
1. One £5 e-gift card will be sent via email within 28 days to eligible customers who make a single transaction of £50 online at johnlewis.com or in the app, before the end date stated above.

2. Offer not valid for transactions made on Gift List, Kuoni, John Lewis Insurance or John Lewis Nursery List purchases.

3. Only one £5 gift card per customer.

4. This offer is only valid for customers who receive this reward and activate by tapping 'Save to card' then subsequently spend using their my John Lewis card when signed into their account online.

5. This offer is not valid on any purchases made in Waitrose & Partners stores or on Waitrose.com

6. This offer will not be valid if provided to a friend.

7. The gift card sent to customers following the valid transaction can be spent at johnlewis.com

8. No cash alternative available.

9. Full terms and conditions on the use of the gift card can be found on the back of the gift card and at johnlewis.com

10. For Partners who wish to redeem this offer, the single transaction value must be £50 or more after Partner discount to qualify.

11. Lost vouchers cannot be replaced.
Community Updates
New Comment
11 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Might be account specific, I can't see it on mine
  2. Avatar
    Author
    Katanaqui20/11/2021 15:58

Might be account specific, I can't see it on mine

Have you signed up to rewards?
  3. Avatar
    Only for customers with a John Lewis Credit card. Mentions it at least 3 times in the T&Cs.
  4. Avatar
    Azwipe20/11/2021 16:08

Only for customers with a John Lewis Credit card. Mentions it at least 3 …Only for customers with a John Lewis Credit card. Mentions it at least 3 times in the T&Cs.

That's not the John Lewis credit card, it's the John Lewis card (equivalent of what everyone was using to get the Google Nest).

I had the same offer around a month ago and don't have a John Lewis credit card. However, it is account specific.
  5. Avatar
    Author
    Azwipe20/11/2021 16:08

Only for customers with a John Lewis Credit card. Mentions it at least 3 …Only for customers with a John Lewis Credit card. Mentions it at least 3 times in the T&Cs.

No. Its just John Lewis Rewards (like Tescos Clubcard) not a credit card.
  6. Avatar
    This is not in my Rewards so is account specific
  7. Avatar
    Did anyone who had this get a gift card? I had offer spent over £50 in December and says redeemed on my JL rewards but nothing by email or on account online.
  8. Avatar
    samhh08/01/2022 18:29

Same here @Roygroyg.

Was going to send an enquiry this morning but just double checked emails and received yesterday lunchtime. Someone must have heard us somewhere!
Post a comment
Top Merchants