ps5 hogwarts

Posted 4th Jun 2023
hello I was just getting into the game just started and was looking up HDR settings.

when I came around that there a few options fidelity, performance,but there should be fidelity with ray tracing,I only have 2 options or did new update 2 June remove these.

many thanks, i.e I seen video and set my game data to game default but still only see 2 options
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    ok it's selectable in menu now but do I want it on , playing on ps5 the animation seems laggy slightly,the mouth with audio feels like watching a netflix Spanish dub program, never had a problem before but forbidden west is a such a beautiful game,this one seems slightly struggling like I am playing it on cheap pc
    ray tracing is imo a thing where it was used to sell the new PS5/Series X consoles and the new pc graphics cards, by saying "oh look at what ray tracing does"...

the question is would most people even notice the ray tracing whilst a game is in motion, especially people who have motion blur enabled?

we have seen nearly all games that have ray tracing enabled have performance issues. look at guardians of the galaxy game, it is a full on 1080p game, but it does look very nice and you wouldn't even need ray tracing to enjoy playing...
Discussions
Top Merchants