Ps5 pre order

Posted 16th Jul
Anyone else on here impatiently waiting to pre order the ps5? I’ve alerts set up on here, and amazon and curry’s ready to go...
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
Yeah me too. Just want a date and price. I’ve “pre-ordered” one off shopto but don’t know how solid that is
You can pre order or ‘register your interest’ for a pre-order I presume, on shopto dot net

Taken from their site
2. We will inform you as soon as a price has been confirmed, allowing you to make the decision whether you would like to convert your register of interest to a pre-order
Edited by: "Zero.Chill" 16th Jul
Didn’t know about Shopto, thanks. Might as well register there, would prefer to get a pre order from one of the main UK stores though - for peace of mind
Waiting for John Lewis to setup pre orders for their 2 year warranty
Zero.Chill16/07/2020 23:14

You can pre order or ‘register your interest’ for a pre-order I presume, on …You can pre order or ‘register your interest’ for a pre-order I presume, on shopto dot netTaken from their site2. We will inform you as soon as a price has been confirmed, allowing you to make the decision whether you would like to convert your register of interest to a pre-order

Do they take any payment for registering interest
JRC717/07/2020 00:46

Waiting for John Lewis to setup pre orders for their 2 year warranty

Does the 2 year warranty cost extra
PlayStation confirmed today they’ll let people know when pre-orders will happen, and it won’t catch people by surprise. I’d guess it’s not this month so..
Uncharted17/07/2020 20:43

Does the 2 year warranty cost extra

No it’s usually free with the purchase
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants