PS5 Pre-order on Smyths toys

Posted 16th Sep
Various deals on the PS5 now available to pre order at Smyths Toys!

smythstoys.com/uk/…259

Features
  • Ultra-High Speed SSD
  • Integrated I/O
  • Ray Tracing
  • 4K-TV Gaming
  • Up to 120fps with 120Hz output
  • HDR Technology
  • 8K Output
  • Tempest 3D AudioTech
  • Haptic Feedback
  • Adaptive Triggers

The PS5™ console unleashes new gaming possibilities that you never anticipated.

Experience lightning fast loading with an ultra-high speed SSD, deeper immersion with support for haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and 3D Audio, and an all-new generation of incredible PlayStation® games.

Ultra-High Speed SSD Maximize your play sessions with near instant load times for installed PS5™ games.

Integrated I/O The custom integration of the PS5™ console's systems lets creators pull data from the SSD so quickly that they can design games in ways never before possible.

Ray Tracing Immerse yourself in worlds with a new level of realism as rays of light are individually simulated, creating true-to-life shadows and reflections in supported PS5™ games.

4K-TV Gaming Play your favorite PS5™ games on your stunning 4K TV.

Up to 120fps with 120Hz output Enjoy smooth and fluid high frame rate gameplay at up to 120fps for compatible games, with support for 120Hz output on 4K displays.

HDR Technology With an HDR TV, supported PS5™ games display an unbelievably vibrant and lifelike range of colors.

8K Output PS5™ consoles support 8K Output, so you can play games on your 4320p resolution display.

Tempest 3D AudioTech Immerse yourself in soundscapes where it feels as if the sound comes from every direction. Through your headphones or TV speakers your surroundings truly come alive with Tempest 3D AudioTech in supported games.

Haptic Feedback Experience haptic feedback via the DualSense wireless controller in select PS5 titles and feel the effects and impact of your in-game actions through dynamic sensory feedback.

Adaptive Triggers Get to grips with immersive adaptive triggers, featuring dynamic resistance levels which simulate the physical impact of in-game activities in select PS5 games.
Community Updates
59 Comments
Already got my order in!
I don't see any deals
When do Smyths take the money?
nicholasgatti16/09/2020 23:41

When do Smyths take the money?

When is payment taken?
No payment will be taken for your order until it is dispatched (home delivery orders) or collected (click & collect orders).
Got one, cheers, let's hope some bundles appear closer to release
Usually with Smyths preorders my money has been taken a couple days before the release date. Either way, links to Game also above
westy9016/09/2020 23:44

When is payment taken?No payment will be taken for your order until it is …When is payment taken?No payment will be taken for your order until it is dispatched (home delivery orders) or collected (click & collect orders).

Thanks
jonca16/09/2020 23:44

2-7 days before release https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/pre-order

Cheers. Pre-order places for click and collect
says out of stock near me lmao
RunninRiot16/09/2020 23:51

I pre-ordered for collection, then when I checked again it said OOS, then it popped up again.
teddy159016/09/2020 23:52

I pre-ordered for collection, then when I checked again it said OOS, then …I pre-ordered for collection, then when I checked again it said OOS, then it popped up again.

I'll try again then thanks. So I'm pre ordering on the GAME site, can someone tell me what this means:

By clicking Pay Now you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and are giving your consent to GAME.co.uk to supply your requested download immediately (which means you will not have any right to cancel the download and seek a refund. This does not affect your legal rights). Click here for our Terms & Conditions

Are they saying if i pay by paypal credit i'll be charged immediately and i can't cancel? Thanks.
Edited by: "RunninRiot" 17th Sep
RunninRiot16/09/2020 23:51

Hmmmm, Maybe it will say in stock November 19th?
Thanks got a order in. Hopefully will get one.
Out of stock for in store collection for me too. Shame. Ordered for delivery instead for now
Thanks, GAME SITE is crashed but managed to PRE-ORDER from Smyths
Digital console out of stock
crdw17/09/2020 00:19

Which one is better?
crdw17/09/2020 00:19

Thought it’d be the disc one that would sell out first tbh. Maybe there’s just less stock of the digital one?
nicholasgatti17/09/2020 00:24

Thought it’d be the disc one that would sell out first tbh. Maybe there’s j …Thought it’d be the disc one that would sell out first tbh. Maybe there’s just less stock of the digital one?

Perhaps....
Or maybe people see the cheaper price and don't think about the fact they'll be tied into digital game prices and no resale value etc.
crdw17/09/2020 00:29

Perhaps....Or maybe people see the cheaper price and don't think about the …Perhaps....Or maybe people see the cheaper price and don't think about the fact they'll be tied into digital game prices and no resale value etc.

Tbf that was me too! Was dead set on the digital but after seeing some of the comments on here I’ve opted for disc. Sure it’ll save me money in the long run....or at least I hope it will
nicholasgatti17/09/2020 00:33

Tbf that was me too! Was dead set on the digital but after seeing some of …Tbf that was me too! Was dead set on the digital but after seeing some of the comments on here I’ve opted for disc. Sure it’ll save me money in the long run....or at least I hope it will

I’ve went with Disc too. Just seen an article saying some 1st party games could be £70!?
Ninzolow17/09/2020 00:37

I’ve went with Disc too. Just seen an article saying some 1st party games c …I’ve went with Disc too. Just seen an article saying some 1st party games could be £70!?

Yeah that’s what swayed me. Sure the discs will cost just as much as digital but at least I can trade in. Bought Avengers last week and I hate it so plan on trading in this weekend. Would hate to have spent £70 on it and be stuck with it. At least on disc I’ve only lost £20!
nicholasgatti17/09/2020 00:42

Yeah that’s what swayed me. Sure the discs will cost just as much as d …Yeah that’s what swayed me. Sure the discs will cost just as much as digital but at least I can trade in. Bought Avengers last week and I hate it so plan on trading in this weekend. Would hate to have spent £70 on it and be stuck with it. At least on disc I’ve only lost £20!

Sounds like you need to get into renting! Saves you a fortune especially when you’ve no idea how good or bad some games like that will be.
Out of stock for both now
Ninzolow17/09/2020 00:42

Sounds like you need to get into renting! Saves you a fortune especially …Sounds like you need to get into renting! Saves you a fortune especially when you’ve no idea how good or bad some games like that will be.

Where can you rent games still though?
Ninzolow17/09/2020 00:48

https://www.boomerangrentals.co.uk/Used them for years. Amazing service.

Thanks very much never heard of that before but will definitely take a look!
nicholasgatti17/09/2020 00:49

Thanks very much never heard of that before but will definitely take …Thanks very much never heard of that before but will definitely take a look!

No worries! It’s amazing and covers all platforms for a single monthly fee. No time limits on games and new releases with certain memberships.
41935705-e7F4f.jpg
Just saying.....
王八蛋17/09/2020 01:14

[Image] Just saying.....

wouldn’t surprise me at this point!
What are Smyths toys like for pre-orders?
OOS
I order one from amazon Germany. Anyone know if will work in UK?
KM435317/09/2020 03:58

Comment deleted

You not funny just back to sleep you need
lele196817/09/2020 03:41

I order one from amazon Germany. Anyone know if will work in UK?

Amazon have blocked orders to customers from outside Germany
joeydeacon17/09/2020 06:33

Amazon have blocked orders to customers from outside Germany

Source?
Amazon UK Pre orders are live at 9am
Post a comment
@
    Text