Click through Quidco to open the account and get the cashback.
terms stated below to qualify:
- You will be eligible for the Quidco cashback if you open a new TSB Spend & Save current account, you don’t have any other existing TSB current accounts and:-
1. Within the first 90 days of your account being open you register for Internet Banking, paperless statements and paperless correspondence;
2. Keep your account open for at least 120 days;
3. In three out of the first four calendar months after you’ve opened your account:-
(a) Pay in at least £500 each month; and
(b) Make at least two debit payments out of your account each month. As an example, if you opened your account in June, you would have to pay in £500 and make two payments out of your account in three of the following months; June, July, August and/or September.
- Debit payments include online and mail order purchases, as well as in-store purchases (including contactless, Apple Pay and Google Pay), Direct Debits, Standing Orders, and Faster Payments.
- Debit payments don’t include ATM or other cash withdrawals using your card, payments made using Pay a Contact (Paym), bill payments made in a TSB branch and future dated payments.
- Timing of debit payments: We’ll count any debit payments you make based on the date the money is taken from your account. This is usually within 5 working days from the day you make the payment, but can sometimes be longer. You can tell when money is taken from your account by looking at your transactions online or on your statement.
- If you open more than one TSB Spend & Save account via Quidco, you will only be paid cashback on the first account you open.
- All opened accounts are run through extensive validation checks and cashback will only be paid on valid opened accounts.
- The eligibility is checked 120 days after the account is opened.
- You must apply for the TSB Spend & Save current account by clicking on the Quidco link above so that TSB knows you’ve taken out your product via Quidco and so that you receive your cashback.
- You won’t be eligible for cashback if you click away from the Quidco website page, or visit any other websites before completing your current account application and opening your account.
- You must make sure cookies are enabled before you start your application, and right through until we tell you whether your application is successful. Do not clear your cache before completing your application. Otherwise, TSB won’t be able to track the application and therefore unable to pay your cashback. For more information please see TSB website.
- Cashback will be paid into your Quidco Account, within 180 days of your TSB current account being opened.
- Cashback will only be paid to members who have BACS as their registered Quidco payment.
- Cashback cannot be used with:
1. Any other offer available with TSB current accounts, unless listed on this page
2. Any other TSB discounts such as staff or student discounts
3. Any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page
- UK residents only
- Please also see TSB’s current account terms and conditions which can be found on their website