Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

£7 Cashback and 2 Month Free Trial of Readly (unlimited access to over 5000 magazines & newspapers) Through Quidco (£7.99/mth thereafter)

Posted 7th Feb 2021
You need to click on the first link on the page and not the one below that states 1 free month. Then on the next page (even though the link states 1 month free) the free trial magically converts to 2 months!

quidco.com/rea…-MS

Can't see anyone else offering a free 2 month trial anymore (most you can get elsewhere is 1 month free) so this kills 2 birds with 1 stone - cashback and 2 free months! You can actually cancel straight away and still get the 2 free months but this may affect the cashback being paid?

Got this for my MIL as she has been spending £25 a WEEK on magazines during lockdown! She absolutely loves it (uses it on her tablet), cashback tracked within the hour. Needless to say I'm now her favourite SIL when i told her her first year's saving will be over 1200 quid!

Never checked it out before but I just can't believe the amount of magazines (and newspapers) they have available!! Thousands of the blighters.

And here's the killer USP - you can have 5 separate profiles per account and it's not location dependent so basically 5 separate households! £7.99 divided by 5 = £1.60/mth each.

Check if your favourite magazines are avilable on this link

gb.readly.com/pro…nes

Too good to be true?

• Low cost, unlimited reading - Get unlimited access to 5,000+ magazines for one low monthly fee
  • Top magazine titles - Magazines from the UK's major publishers - your favourite titles await
  • Latest & previous issues - We always have the newest issues and previous issues, just a tap away
  • Offline reading - Download magazines and read them on any device, mobile or tablet
  • Family sharing - Share the account with your family, there are 5 user profiles available
  • No contract, cancel anytime - There’s no obligation or contract, you can cancel at any point
Community Updates
20 Comments
Post a comment