You need to click on the first link on the page and not the one below that states 1 free month. Then on the next page (even though the link states 1 month free) the free trial magically converts to 2 months!quidco.com/rea…-MS
Can't see anyone else offering a free 2 month trial anymore (most you can get elsewhere is 1 month free) so this kills 2 birds with 1 stone - cashback and 2 free months! You can actually cancel straight away and still get the 2 free months but this may affect the cashback being paid?
Got this for my MIL as she has been spending £
25 a WEEK on magazines during lockdown!
She absolutely loves it (uses it on her tablet), cashback tracked within the hour. Needless to say I'm now her favourite SIL when i told her her first year's saving will be over 1200 quid!
Never checked it out before but I just can't believe the amount of magazines (and newspapers) they have available!! Thousands of the blighters.
And here's the killer USP - you can have 5 separate profiles per account and it's not location dependent so basically 5 separate households! £
7.99 divided by 5 = £
Check if your favourite magazines are avilable on this linkgb.readly.com/pro…nesToo good to be true?
- Low cost, unlimited reading - Get unlimited access to 5,000+ magazines for one low monthly fee
- Top magazine titles - Magazines from the UK's major publishers - your favourite titles await
- Latest & previous issues - We always have the newest issues and previous issues, just a tap away
- Offline reading - Download magazines and read them on any device, mobile or tablet
- Family sharing - Share the account with your family, there are 5 user profiles available
- No contract, cancel anytime - There’s no obligation or contract, you can cancel at any point