Groups

PSD to Web

Made a website design using Photoshop. Now I need it coded for the web, only know basic Html and CSS so doing it myself isnt really an option but if it comes to it then I will give it a bash.

Anyone used a good, Uk based, Psd to Html company to do this that they can recommend?

Don't have more than £100 and need about 4-5 pages.

6 Comments

Banned

DIY.... Nothing to it - particularly as youve said you know CSS.

Original Poster

guv;8795770

DIY.... Nothing to it - particularly as youve said you know CSS.

But literally only the very basics. Still think its possible?

Various tutorials online I suppose sif I get stuck.

mr.potato_head;8795805

But literally only the very basics. Still think its possible?Various … But literally only the very basics. Still think its possible?Various tutorials online I suppose sif I get stuck.

There are numerous tutorials but IMHO quite a few teach outdated techniques. Look at net.tutsplus.com for tutorials.

mr.potato_head;8795805

But literally only the very basics. Still think its possible?Various … But literally only the very basics. Still think its possible?Various tutorials online I suppose sif I get stuck.

Here's a few resources that'll help:
    W3Schools ]HTML and ]CSS. It's pretty much the Bible of web development.
    ]WebDesignerForum - great place to post if you're stuck. Full of snobby members, but I'm sure you're used to that from HUKD!
    ]Smashing Magazine - great for inspiration, icons, Javascript tips and so on.
    ]Wickham's Web Tutorials - a great collection of tutorials on how to acheive loads of stuff with CSS and HTML
    ]PM MrBrightside1987 - I'm a full-time AND freelance web developer. If you need any help feel free to ask :thumbsup:

PS: Thanks for vouching for me Faevil:thumbsup:

Original Poster

MrBrightside1987;8795916

Here's a few resources that'll help:W3Schools ]HTML and ]CSS. It's … Here's a few resources that'll help:W3Schools ]HTML and ]CSS. It's pretty much the Bible of web development.]WebDesignerForum - great place to post if you're stuck. Full of snobby members, but I'm sure you're used to that from HUKD!]Smashing Magazine - great for inspiration, icons, Javascript tips and so on.]Wickham's Web Tutorials - a great collection of tutorials on how to acheive loads of stuff with CSS and HTML]PM MrBrightside1987 - I'm a full-time AND freelance web developer. If you need any help feel free to ask :thumbsup:PS: Thanks for vouching for me Faevil:thumbsup:

Cheers for the links. Will give it a go myself but if I get swamped ... expect a PM.

w3schools is where I got the basic knowledge of CSS and HTML. Never visited the other sites though so will take a look.

Banned

You are going to pay £100 to get them coded? I know a few forums that people will do it for £20. And they have very good portfolios. I got a 6 paged website layout out coded for £15 from clantemplates. I'm sure if you look around soom web design forums someone will be willing to do it for a small fee.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions