PSH Cat breed

Found 5th Oct 2015
Hi guys we recently got a kitten for the wee ones and he got his first jans today. The vet has written PSH under breed.

Aanybody know what this stands for. I assume the SH is short hair and i thought the P mite be persian?
Community Updates
8 Comments
Persian?
Original Poster
Yeah lol. My friend has an egyptian mao and you get syrian hamsters etc. Animals are often named after where the breed originated but its a complete guess
123batman321

Yeah lol. My friend has an egyptian mao and you get syrian hamsters etc. … Yeah lol. My friend has an egyptian mao and you get syrian hamsters etc. Animals are often named after where the breed originated but its a complete guess

Oh sorry, that was my guess too. I didn't see you had written it too X)

Original Poster
Lol its ok. I think it may be poor writing it mite be a D for domestic short hair. I assumed persian as hes a bit of a scrounge for food and its a characteristic of the middle eastern cats to prefer to steal their food than be fed
Persian SHirazi....???
Original Poster
Could be splodger. Il ask on the next trip for second jag. Hope its the shirazi sounds better than domestic short hair lol
Persian ShortHair?
You're gonna have house of entertainment with a little feline around.. Post a pic... Go onnnnnn!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions